Diadem Forums

[POLL] Favorite track from Absolute First Album!

*YANiPOPO*

Favorite Track from Absolute First Album  

276 members have voted

1. 1. Choose only one song :)

• One&One
    • 처음처럼 - Like the Beginning
    • Bo Peep Bo Peep
    • Tic Tic Toc
    • Bye Bye
    • Apple is A
    • Falling U
    • Say Goodbye (You, You, You)
    • Good Person

Ok. So after a long time of listening to k-pop, Absolute first album is one of those very rare 5-STAR albums i can say. Each of the songs were well thought of and well produced. It barely sounds rushed at all and it shows different sides of our girls.

Ok so now, this will be hard for people like me, i like the whole album ALOT.

Now, choose your FAVORITE song not including TTL,Lies, TTL L2 and Wanna Play. Ill include Good Person because it has been rerecorded with the voices of Soyeon, Qri and Boram, therefore i consider it a new track(sorta?)

Ok! Vote vote vote!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not including Lies then for me its either 처음처럼 - Like the Beginning or Apple is A.

Actually at the start I didnt like the Apple song too much, but then I saw the CF MV...OMG so cute Jiyeon...Lol so i repeatedly listen to the Apple song again and begins to like it (cuz whenever I listen, the MV of Jiyeon biting/holding apple will appear in my head LOL)

But beat tempo wise, 처음처럼 - Like the Beginning for me...MV wise...APPLE !~~~~

its kinda hard to choose a fav

Lol! I know! Which only mean one thing, the album is undeniably consistent. :lol:

Im pretty sure this post will only be the start of people having a hard time ROFL! I had a hard time choosing too,

But i chose BPBP cause it's very funky and hyper! That doesnt mean i dont like other tracks though :P

Guest GirlGotSoul

The new songs are really impressive, I have to say. Usually, if a group releases an album, I'll dislike

and skip a few songs but I love all the new songs from T-ara. My favorite is One&One, it's so like...

different from Lies and Wanna Play. I love whoever produced T-ara's album, it's jjang.