3. 3. Dancing?

• Duh? Eunjung of course!
    • Clearly, it's Hyomin!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singing: I voted for Eunjung, because though I prefer her rapping, she has very strong vocals :lol:

Rapping: Eunjung, loved her rapping in Star Dance Battle and just about every other song they've done! She has a very unique voice~

Dancing: Eunjung again, she's just also a really good dancer~

Though I think Hyomin's also very talented in all three, you can say that Eunjung has something more that just 'clicks' for me xD

Singing: Eunjung - I really love Eunjung's voice (just after Soyeon ^^)

Rapper: Eunjung - I like to hear she raps in almost T-ara's song, except Apple is A+, I think Hyomin is better in this song.

Dancing: Hyomin - Although Eunjung dances more powerful, I think Hyomin is really sexy and gorgeous.

*It was really hard to vote on this, they both wonderful ^^*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cruzer1979

eunjung all the way

she has high quality in singing... her voice is different from other k-pop idol she can reach the high note... with her husky voice... ps... i lov singer with husky voice it's make her so sexy

rapping.. because her husky voice her rapping became more natural.. even she even try to hard do good rapper... she is natural rapper

dancing ... ohhh... out of six member she stand out... even she always at the back while perform.. she always people notice first... she very seducing while dancing... she make people want her more... if u all notice she always at the back maybe because her height... but she noticeable... because of that even she not in the group because her drama schedule her absent will noticeable

but hyomin also good and talented but eunjung is more he..hee

Eunjung of all

I like Eunjung's voice , rap and dance ..but sometimes I think Hyomin can rap well than Eunjung but many song of t-ara I feel so good when listen Eunjung's rap. About dance I love Eunjung's dance line , I really like to look at her on stage when she's dancing. voice << Eunjung's voice is my favorite (but inferior from Soyeon.. Soyeon is my best singer <3)

and certainly Hyomin can do all well too! ><b

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...