• Eunjung ftw!
    • Hyomin no doubt!
  2. 2. Rapping?

• Totally Eunjung.
    • Has to be Hyomin.
  3. 3. Dancing?

• Duh? Eunjung of course!
    • Clearly, it's Hyomin!

First, lemme ask you this, where have you seen 2 gems in one group? By a GEM i mean someone who is superior in vocals, dancing, rapping, acting, basically everything. I think i would have to say only Tiara. Im totally not biased, but there ARE double tasking idols like Park Kahi from After School. But i dont think i have ever seen anyone excel in all types of being a performer. I honestly havent.

r91yd1.jpg

Eujung and Hyomin are exceptional talents and of course, exceptional beauties too! I mean cmon, anyone who denies both of them has to be either blind, deaf or stupid. Some people has gotten used to calling them "EunMin" or "Dynamic Duo". Whatever you call them, theyre definitely talented.

So here goes, we all know these girls can sing, dance, rap, act, jump, run, drink, hide, *insert every single word you like*, right? So here goes, who do you think is better in Rapping, Singing and Dancing!

No hurting or fighting or bashing each others' opinion. Just vote, state your opinion or just praise them. lol

This should be fun, let the *sorta* games begin!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EunJung has a great voice and is a wonderful dancer so I vote for her in these two categories.

However, I am not a real big fan of her voice when she raps so for this category my vote goes to Hyomin.

But to me Eun Jung will forever be the best even if I also like Hyomin a lot lol.

Singing: Personally, i prefer Hyomin's singing much better. Eunjung's voice sound plain to me for some reason.

Rapping: Eunjung. I really dislike Hyomin's rapping, especially when she raps in English, it sounds..messy. No offense, but she sounds like a gangster wannabe. She does look like a rapper though, she has a really tough looking face, part of the reason the cute image doesn't fit with her.

When Eunjung raps she doesn't try so hard, she really adds charisma. She raps her own personal way.

Like Yoobin & CL do. I think Hyomin has been influenced by American rappers too much lol

Eunjung raps more naturally to me.

Dancing: Eunjung. Hyomin dances great, but it's because of her skinny body that it makes her look stiff at times. She CAN dance. Skinny dancers look awkard at times e.g Sunmi It's hard for them to control the movement in their body because of the lack of fat/muscle.

When Eunjung raps she doesn't try to rap so roughly, she really adds charisma. She raps her own personal way.

Like Yoobin & CL do

weirdly.. now that you mention it.. i notice it too rofl. xD

e.g Sunmi It's hard for them to control the movement in their body because of the lack of fat/muscle.

and cause of their long limbs too. shorter limb people can move quicker at times (example : taeyang and sunye) but there are long limbed people who can dance quick and powerful too(chung lim and soo young)... but yeah i guess cause she's slim.. thats the way the world goes anyways lol

Eunjung and Hyomin share all those characteristics and can be viewed equally to numerous people; however, one critical line between Eunjung and Hyomin is that....well, Eunjung is simply the leader. She truly fulfills almost all fields of a leader and exerts the 'strong woman' vibe, which usually dominates over a ulzeanng(sp?)/cutely aspect of Hyomin. Well, the polls show it.

edit: I must say though, I think Soyeon shines over (everybody else) in terms of vocal >_>

Eunjung really is the all rounder, however Hyomin is similar but theres something about Eunjung that captivates the audience, maybe she has that extra charisma that Hyomin doesn't possess. But them two together compliments each other very well, I cannot imagine the group without either of them.

No one can beat EunJung in all kpop, I mean that seriously (talking overall abilities in all idol fields, she's just too good in all of them).

The only one who has a chance is, well, HyoMin. The only category where HyoMin can probably take EunJung is rapping, but only if it's not in english, it's not fast tempo-ed and she doesn't go all over the place (aka too excited). For example, I love HyoMin's rap in the Ballad Version, but prefer EunJung's voice in the 2 TTL's.

EunJung's vocals are pretty underrated even in the group, though she still does every single high note on the Absolute Album, slot reserved for the group's best singer. As for dancing, all the other members didn't nickname her "Dancing Queen" for nothing.

Anyway, these two together can handle anything, I want to see them release a joint album. Soon.

In support of the last statement, I present you exhibit A: