Diadem Forums

[POLL] Choreography - Bo Peep Bo Peep vs Roly Poly vs Cry Cry vs Lovey Dovey

kenzo

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which choreography do you like better?

So T-ara finally perform their choreography for Lovey Dovey on Music Bank today :wub: Personally, I really love it and their outfits today is a plus.

We all know how popular Bo Peep Bo Peep and Roly Poly dance are, and how Cry Cry choreo shows off their powerful side. So I'm wondering which choreography do you guys like better. You can make judgement based on their outfits and performance on stage.

BPBP and RP did not make that much impact for me, so it's between Cry Cry and Lovey Dovey. As I'm Jiyeon-biased, I choose Cry Cry because it has Jiyeon's slide and that "Deep in my eyes" :wub: Also, the choreo during the chorus is just epic :wub: But really, Lovey Dovey is also freaking awesome too :wub:

P/S : Notice how similar those song's name are :P

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know. >< Bo Peep Bo Peep isn't as fun but it's still really cute. Then Roly Poly is a lot more elaborate then Cry Cry but Cry Cry is still 'powerful'. I haven't bothered to learn Lovey Dovey yet...but so far I guess I'll have to pick Roly Poly. (I really like YaYaYa though...as offensive as it is. >< Or Like the First Time! keke )

okay i will rank it, for me:

4th-- Roly Poly (totally failed for me... i don't know why but it looks silly, sorry :( )

3rd -- Bo Peep Bo Peep (kinda hard to pick BPBP or LD since i love that two equal... but ended up with BPBP)

2rd -- Lovey Dovey (cool yet funny to be watched)

1st -- Cry Cry ( actually i pick this one just based on their CC's dance rehearsal, i love their original choreo (dance rehearsal)>>>>>>>>>>>>>MV, so i'm really really upset why they change it <_< )

Definitely Cry Cry. There's so much variety in the choreography, from Hyomin's pole dance to Boram's partner dance, to the scarves, to the sliding underneath the male dancers, etc. The first time I saw the practice video I was stunned and blown away immediately.

Lovey Dovey would be second place, though I have mixed feelings about it. I've been a fan of (hardstyle) shuffling long before I got into KPOP, so my expectations and interests are perhaps a bit different than others, especially in regards to the sudden shuffle phase that Korea has gone through. The shuffling that T-ara and other Kpop idols have done isn't as powerful or interesting as the shuffling I'm used to (go to youtube to see) so I will admit I was a bit disappointed when I saw the choreography, though I loved Hwayoung's part (can you call me biased, lol?).

Regardless I will still watch every performance of Lovey Dovey until they stop promoting it, because I love the song and the dance is enjoyable to watch, despite my instinctive yearning for something more.