Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chloeownsyou

[12.02.05] Video - T-ara Lovey Dovey Remix on Inkigayo

Cool Beat, I love the beat of the remix version. But to me i think that the Original version was better since we all used to it. But its best that something new added to the original song so that it won't just be the only song. Good Job girls. T-ara Hwaiting! and Thanks for sharing!

I'm so loving this remix ver so much eventhou I prefer the original ver bcz to me, this ver is kinda sound weird.. but well, I think I have to be used to this ver.. :)

heh another remix... seems like groups with long-running promotions really like to remix their songs to add some freshness.

i can think of shinee's lucifer, 5dolls' it's you(which feat. t-ara btw) and of course t-ara's own roly poly and now lovey dovey.

thx for the link!

i'm not used with this remix but somehow it really suit this song..at 2:44, jiyeon's smile..cute..huhu..i wish they could win more chart next week..maybe mubank??hehe..t-ara is the best..lovey dovey daebak..

Ooh, I like this remix. This would be a good remix to sell, actually, because the beats are really nice and clear and fun to listen to. The ladies look more lively this time around too, so hopefully they had a good night's rest ^_^

If it's just the beat without the song lyric... It will be great!

Trust me on that... just try creating a Intrumental only from this performance...

But somehow singing the Lyric here screw up the music! It sounds weird because of that...

Can't wait for the next LD Plus!