Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What do u think about T-ara's 'Killer Schedule' ?

Melody_Limz

Having a killer schedule doesn't necessarily grant you more popularity - Big Bang and 2NE1 are nearly not as active than any of the popular idol groups around Korea and they're still widely known. It's 'staying popularity' that's the real deal and T-ara has already achieved that - they're not going to fade away so easily considering they've had a lot of comebacks last year and have gained a good hold into the public's knowledge.

Even if the schedule is tight, the basics must be kept at the least - that's proper rest and meals and occasional vacations. Even SM gives its idols a rest once in a while - hell, T-ara hasn't even had a vacation since their debut and not a single day of rest since last summer. Their schedule has turned from the typical one of an idol to something that's simply not worth even looking at. Even the South Korean military gives its troops more rest and proper meals than what CCM gives to T-ara - and the former's training regime is considered among the most toughest worldwide (especially the Marine Corps).

If CCM wants to continue on with T-ara, it's about time they concede fairly - give T-ara at least a one or two-month vacation and a lesser workload. If not, then T-ara really should change to someplace else, preferably YG. CCM a while back did say they'll give the group a 10-day break but now T-ara's busy promoting in Japan while Ji Yeon and Eun Jung are busy with the dramas they're starring in and that won't end until at least late March. CCM's either deliberately delayed the break or has told nothing but a big fat lie. Even if isn't a lie, 10 days is nowhere near enough to compensate for over 3 years of no vacations and 8 months of no rest. For Christ's sake, the group's had a lot of cases with members fainting and collapsing, serious injuries and in recent times, depressing posts in Twitter.

If the people here really are fans, they should support an online petition to demand T-ara a true vacation. I'm supporting such a decision all the way. As fans, our number one priority is to be supportive and caring to their WELL-BEING, not their performances or what music they release. If the celebrity you adore so much is popular but whose mental and physical health is clearly deteriorating while you pay little attention to it and hope the agency will actually do something, then you are an idiot.

Should any case where CCM decide not to give T-ara a break at all, then Kim Kwang Su has lost his marbles, followed by potentially triggering off something similar to those nasty cases like what happened with DBSK, Suju's Hangeng, KARA's Nicole, Hara and Seung Yeon and Big Bang's plans on running away (thankfully, YG compensated fairly by giving into Big Bang's complaints and demands and the environment is much better). Not even Kim Kwang Su's influence and power in the K-Pop industry will save him, considering SM lost its court battle against DBSK.

I like the sound of that online petition :)

Personally, i don't mind not seeing them for a month or two, and letting them have some fun, time to chill and relax with friends and family; whom they haven't seen for so long. I, on the other hand, as a fan can be kept busy with their 3 years worth of work to listen, watch and dance to~

As a fan, i love seeing them all the time, and their constant comebacks; means more songs to listen to!

But on the other hand, as their fan, i'm seriously concern with their health. It doesn't look like they eat proper nutritious meals, and they obviously don't get enough sleep. I mean, i can't even function properly without at least 6 hours of sleep and i don't dance, sing and entertain people, i just go to school, study and play!

It's ridiculous how CCM is just literally sucking the life out of these girls. Forget the typical 5 year span of idols, at the rate CCM is going, i wouldn't be surprise if the group falls apart faster than expected. I rather not have that happen seeing as how i would like to seem them still together as T-ara 10 year from now, thank you very much.

Having a killer schedule doesn't necessarily grant you more popularity - Big Bang and 2NE1 are nearly not as active than any of the popular idol groups around Korea and they're still widely known. It's 'staying popularity' that's the real deal and T-ara has already achieved that - they're not going to fade away so easily considering they've had a lot of comebacks last year and have gained a good hold into the public's knowledge.

Even if the schedule is tight, the basics must be kept at the least - that's proper rest and meals and occasional vacations. Even SM gives its idols a rest once in a while - hell, T-ara hasn't even had a vacation since their debut and not a single day of rest since last summer. Their schedule has turned from the typical one of an idol to something that's simply not worth even looking at. Even the South Korean military gives its troops more rest and proper meals than what CCM gives to T-ara - and the former's training regime is considered among the most toughest worldwide (especially the Marine Corps).

If CCM wants to continue on with T-ara, it's about time they concede fairly - give T-ara at least a one or two-month vacation and a lesser workload. If not, then T-ara really should change to someplace else, preferably YG. CCM a while back did say they'll give the group a 10-day break but now T-ara's busy promoting in Japan while Ji Yeon and Eun Jung are busy with the dramas they're starring in and that won't end until at least late March. CCM's either deliberately delayed the break or has told nothing but a big fat lie. Even if isn't a lie, 10 days is nowhere near enough to compensate for over 3 years of no vacations and 8 months of no rest. For Christ's sake, the group's had a lot of cases with members fainting and collapsing, serious injuries and in recent times, depressing posts in Twitter.

If the people here really are fans, they should support an online petition to demand T-ara a true vacation. I'm supporting such a decision all the way. As fans, our number one priority is to be supportive and caring to their WELL-BEING, not their performances or what music they release. If the celebrity you adore so much is popular but whose mental and physical health is clearly deteriorating while you pay little attention to it and hope the agency will actually do something, then you are an idiot.

Should any case where CCM decide not to give T-ara a break at all, then Kim Kwang Su has lost his marbles, followed by potentially triggering off something similar to those nasty cases like what happened with DBSK, Suju's Hangeng, KARA's Nicole, Hara and Seung Yeon and Big Bang's plans on running away (thankfully, YG compensated fairly by giving into Big Bang's complaints and demands and the environment is much better). Not even Kim Kwang Su's influence and power in the K-Pop industry will save him, considering SM lost its court battle against DBSK.

I think they will continue the killer schedule until one of CCM groups comeback, like Co-Ed or Davichi or maybe they will debut another group, T-ara is the most (?) successful group in CCM, it's different with The Big 3 company, they can take 1 group to comeback & another group rest or make the group has less schedule than before.. Just like SMent do.

If they just give 10 days holiday in 1 year (365 days) it's just crazy, but i hope that T-ara never do anything like TVXQ , i can't imagine that,, btw, SMent & DBSK's case still continue..

I like the sound of that online petition :)

Personally, i don't mind not seeing them for a month or two, and letting them have some fun, time to chill and relax with friends and family; whom they haven't seen for so long. I, on the other hand, as a fan can be kept busy with their 3 years worth of work to listen, watch and dance to~

As a fan, i love seeing them all the time, and their constant comebacks; means more songs to listen to!

But on the other hand, as their fan, i'm seriously concern with their health. It doesn't look like they eat proper nutritious meals, and they obviously don't get enough sleep. I mean, i can't even function properly without at least 6 hours of sleep and i don't dance, sing and entertain people, i just go to school, study and play!

It's ridiculous how CCM is just literally sucking the life out of these girls. Forget the typical 5 year span of idols, at the rate CCM is going, i wouldn't be surprise if the group falls apart faster than expected. I rather not have that happen seeing as how i would like to seem them still together as T-ara 10 year from now, thank you very much.

Oops, no need to say thank u :P

Yup, i bet that they really want to do that thing too~

If all the fans are thinking the way like u did.. I bet that they will make petition for CCM, make the girls working like &*+=!@.;(/-# ← (can't describe by words)

Yeah, CCM staff are vampire & lost their humanity (maybe)! frankly, i don't mind if T-ara disband faster than expected but Not in this year or next year please!! As long as they're still active in K-Industry after they disband is enough for me..

You can click the "MultiQuote" button at the bottom of each post to reply to multiple post :)

Oops, no need to say thank u :P

Yup, i bet that they really want to do that thing too~

If all the fans are thinking the way like u did.. I bet that they will make petition for CCM, make the girls working like &*+=!@.;(/-# ← (can't describe by words)

Yeah, CCM staff are vampire & lost their humanity (maybe)! frankly, i don't mind if T-ara disband faster than expected but Not in this year or next year please!! As long as they're still active in K-Industry after they disband is enough for me..

The "thank you very much" phrase in my post was actually like an sarcastic remark XD

and I would mind if T-ara does disband TT^TT But it's probably too much to ask for a group to stay together for 10 years :(

I think they will continue the killer schedule until one of CCM groups comeback, like Co-Ed or Davichi or maybe they will debut another group, T-ara is the most (?) successful group in CCM, it's different with The Big 3 company, they can take 1 group to comeback & another group rest or make the group has less schedule than before.. Just like SMent do.

If they just give 10 days holiday in 1 year (365 days) it's just crazy, but i hope that T-ara never do anything like TVXQ , i can't imagine that,, btw, SMent & DBSK's case still continue..

Actually, Co-Ed isn't part of CCM anymore, they transfer to GM Contents Media. and Davichi just released their comeback o.o

=( I hope this would mean T-ara can rest a bit.. no more of the killer schedules @~@ At least they aren't having another comeback this year (according to that list i saw)

They shouldn't continue at all. Co-Ed, as sleepystudent mentioned, is no longer part of CCM as they were transferred to GM Contents Media, a sub-label with its own indpendent operations. It doesn't matter if T-ara is the most successful group in CCM - the fact is, they've already worked long enough with no vacation and that fully justifies taking action against CCM. Not to mention, Davichi is still around and popular so don't see why money should be such a real problem, ESPECIALLY since CCM is likely to take between 50-90% of the profit T-ara earns from the various contracts with broadcasting stations and concerts.

Anyone who justifies T-ara's killer schedule at this stage and thinks it's all for keeping them popular, is delusional at the best. And no, the Big 3 are comparable.

SM - SuJu and SNSD are the biggest success while others like fx and Shinee have been pretty dead for a while

JYP - Miss A and Wonder Girls - hardly active as much as 2PM and MBLAQ.

YG - Big Bang and 2NE1 - anyone else that had a big worthy comeback last year? Probably not.

Compare that with CCM, which has T-ara and Davichi. All of them have 2 groups they focus on while everyone else was put in the dustbin for much of 2011. The agencies will always push forward their most successful groups no matter what while leaving others to rot for a while. That's just the way how it works - YG is probably an exception but it sure as hell isn't the case with other agencies. Can't say I know enough about Cube Entertainment but hell, a close example would be Hyun Ah being active constantly while the rest of 4minute is pretty much left in the dark, not to mention being awfully slack with G.Na.

Regarding about the DBSK/SM issue - I'll note that SM is actually losing the case and it's only the invalidation of the contract that's being going on. The court has sided with the three members and SM doesn't really have much to put up against it. If SM is losing a fight like that, so will CCM - and rightfully, they should lose unless the T-ara members file the lawsuit for ill intentions (which would be quite unrealistic).

^while i was reading your post, i was reminded. I read somewhere that it was one of the reasons why Co-Ed was moved to a sub company because they're pretty much rotting in the corner of CCM.

I highly doubt that T-ara would file a lawsuit against CCM.. but i wonder if fans can lol :lol:

and T-ara probably won't have such a killer schdeule from now on (at least until the end of this year), since they won't have to promote another [new] song until next year at least [unless CCM goes crazy and pops another song for them to promote]. there's no other comebacks for T-ara this year! Yay!! :D they get to have some rest, instead of constantly appearing on musicshows and what nots.

But then again.. there's Japan's debut .____________.

we'll just have to see. If CCM doesn't keep their promise of that vacation, we seriously have to file a petition!

^ I have my own doubts that T-ara would file a lawsuit against CCM as well, since it would gather a lot of criticism as much as it will gain support, admittedly.

Though can you elaborate further on about T-ara not having a killer schedule from now on?

Having to do 3 comebacks within 6-7 months, followed by drama, movie and commercial shoots, variety shows etc. is quite a record - not even SNSD went that fast in 2009 when they released Gee, Chocolate Love and Tell Me Your Wish.

^I'm just assuming that they won't have such a packed schedule since they won't be promoting any new songs in Korea. But i didn't take into account their Japanese debut and their Japanese song versions @~@

Well, at least they won't be as busy as the past 6~7 months when they had all those comebacks and new songs promotions (along with all their other activities) that's what i meant XD

but from the news that was just released, they're having their first solo concert this July! I'm so excited!! :) Plus a new full album and their opening of their official fanclub. So i'm not sure if they're going to go back to being super busy or not @_@

^ I have my own doubts that T-ara would file a lawsuit against CCM as well, since it would gather a lot of criticism as much as it will gain support, admittedly.

Though can you elaborate further on about T-ara not having a killer schedule from now on?

Having to do 3 comebacks within 6-7 months, followed by drama, movie and commercial shoots, variety shows etc. is quite a record - not even SNSD went that fast in 2009 when they released Gee, Chocolate Love and Tell Me Your Wish.

hm.. Who knows, it's just like KARA, nobody think that they will do that kind of thing but the reality is... Hahaha,

Yeah, u right, having that schedule is unbeliveable, fortunately, they already made it and they get so much love because of that schedule, but still, it's not good if CCM still use that strategy.

^I'm just assuming that they won't have such a packed schedule since they won't be promoting any new songs in Korea. But i didn't take into account their Japanese debut and their Japanese song versions @~@

Well, at least they won't be as busy as the past 6~7 months when they had all those comebacks and new songs promotions (along with all their other activities) that's what i meant XD

but from the news that was just released, they're having their first solo concert this July! I'm so excited!! :) Plus a new full album and their opening of their official fanclub. So i'm not sure if they're going to go back to being super busy or not @_@

Hope that they can get at least one month to rest, and then promote the new album and held a concert in the same month, oh my.. Fortunately, KKS said that there is no more acting for T-ara in this year..

hm.. Who knows, it's just like KARA, nobody think that they will do that kind of thing but the reality is... Hahaha,

Yeah, u right, having that schedule is unbeliveable, fortunately, they already made it and they get so much love because of that schedule, but still, it's not good if CCM still use that strategy.

Hope that they can get at least one month to rest, and then promote the new album and held a concert in the same month, oh my.. Fortunately, KKS said that there is no more acting for T-ara in this year..

Er no, it wasn't because of the schedule they got so much love - it was through their own efforts and not giving up in the process. But at the same time, it became awfully detrimental to their health, both physically and mentally. There's no justification in making them go through that much work - in fact, one can even say that T-ara still would have stayed immensely popular even if Cry Cry and/or Lovey Dovey came out later this year. The fact is, they already established a foothold into the public's knowledge in the long run after Roly Poly promotions ended - however, KKS's intentions at best, can be translated into that he's desperate to push T-ara to a major national status on par with groups like SNSD and Big Bang. That's completely pushing it as SNSD and Big Bang have been active far longer than T-ara has. It's his greed that's becoming a problem - so much up to the point he doesn't look like he gives a damn about T-ara.

I don't see where you got the news about KKS saying 'no more acting for T-ara this year' - Ji Yeon and Eun Jung are still busy with drama shooting and do you think he'll actually keep his promise they won't do any acting in the future? Judging from how he reacted and responded against KARA when they filed a lawsuit against DSP, he sure as hell doesn't give off a very nice impression and seems likely to abuse his power more so than often. Christ, the guy isn't even married and is a complete workaholic.

Er no, it wasn't because of the schedule they got so much love - it was through their own efforts and not giving up in the process. But at the same time, it became awfully detrimental to their health, both physically and mentally. There's no justification in making them go through that much work - in fact, one can even say that T-ara still would have stayed immensely popular even if Cry Cry and/or Lovey Dovey came out later this year. The fact is, they already established a foothold into the public's knowledge in the long run after Roly Poly promotions ended - however, KKS's intentions at best, can be translated into that he's desperate to push T-ara to a major national status on par with groups like SNSD and Big Bang. That's completely pushing it as SNSD and Big Bang have been active far longer than T-ara has. It's his greed that's becoming a problem - so much up to the point he doesn't look like he gives a damn about T-ara.

I don't see where you got the news about KKS saying 'no more acting for T-ara this year' - Ji Yeon and Eun Jung are still busy with drama shooting and do you think he'll actually keep his promise they won't do any acting in the future? Judging from how he reacted and responded against KARA when they filed a lawsuit against DSP, he sure as hell doesn't give off a very nice impression and seems likely to abuse his power more so than often. Christ, the guy isn't even married and is a complete workaholic.

hm, yeah i mean that one.. fixed schedule + good effort from them that make people like T-ara. if KKS true intentions is like u said, he completely crazy and unbelievable man.. lol, i think it still need some time, there is no a group that can go to the top just in a few years, KKS should be happy that T-ara can get 1st position on charts & music shows faster than other groups (the fastest is CNBlue)

he already said that no more acting for T-ara in this year, i got the news from this site also (after Jiyeon finished DH2), but still they can join variety shows :lol: if he doesn't keep what he said, i think K-queen (or maybe Int fans also) will do something~ i believe that he will not married in this 2 or 3 years except the woman that want marry him is interested in money.. lol (who wants to marry a workaholic w/ bad (?) personalities *oops )

I had theorize the sudden increase in their schedules came because of the rise in popularity they recieved. Specifically after Roly Poly. I believe that is when it all started, when Roly Poly rose to such heights (and I recall Soyeon mentioning on that one show whose name escapes me it was from then their schedules were non stop).

They're pretty done with promotions for Lovey Dovey and are focusing on Japan right now. I imagine it will die down a bit after this but with an album and concert on the way, them crazy schedules are certainly to return.

About filing a lawsuit, I really can't imagine that. Well at least I don't see things to be so bad to that extent right now that the girls would be thinking of a lawsuit. They're definitley tired, but I don't think 'lawsuit' is crossing their minds.

Yes they released a statement on that. Perhaps you've seen it now (if not, first article on the top News section). Jiyeon and Eunjung's drama were already ongoing at the time so obviously this declaration would go into full effect after their dramas are over.

well if i was in their position i would try to do my best, they will not be famous forever. a few years from now, they will regret missing things because they were too tired. i do think i feel for them, they should have some breaks of course. i really hope they are being paid well for their work, for not much worry.