Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Bo Peep Bo Peep outfits.

*YANiPOPO*

Ok i made this thread due to the increasing people noticing the outfit, rather than the performance itself.

And it wouldnt take long for you to give an opinion on their outfits either.

Ok just spill, nothing will be held against you.

I personally :

I Like it BECAUSE

I like it cause it IS very unique and fits the concept quite well i must say.

The colors are very girly cute without being overboard.

The cat paws are a win. I'd like to buy one please. ^_^

I DISLIKE IT BECAUSE

Somehow the stylists manage to put more items on them

than a christmas tree. Why stylists why?

I swear it was very cute during the first parts of the promotions(comeback)

But then their later outfit modifications.. what.. the..

Not only does it look stuffed for them to have alot of stuff on,

it is hard for them to maximize their dancing because of

all those stuff theyre carrying.

Now post your opinion. Like or Dislike? explain why. No spamming or else ill bite.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GirlGotSoul

TOO CUTE! Dislike dislike dislike! Their outfits are too sickeningly cute, and I don't like those tights

that they wear or those huge paws that must make their hand sweat. I thought everyone was done

with the cutesy concept? Like

SNSD and Kara

have abandoned it. I wish they'd actually go for a bit

sexy but not slutty look, have that class and sexy but not lose the innocence.

i think the outfit itself isnt really too bad, like if they didnt add the paws it would look fine

i really dont like those new stuffed animal things that they added recently, its like a bag and its really awk looking

it only looks overly cute cause of the paws and that weird thing on their waists. other than that i think it looks okay

TOO CUTE! Dislike dislike dislike! Their outfits are too sickeningly cute, and I don't like those tights

that they wear or those huge paws that must make their hand sweat. I thought everyone was done

with the cutesy concept? Like

SNSD and Kara

have abandoned it. I wish they'd actually go for a bit

sexy but not slutty look, have that class and sexy but not lose the innocence.

I have to agree. I don't even know if it's 'cute' anymore; it reminds me of the playboy bunnies..... But the costume and theme decisions aren't all decided by them, so I hope maybe in the future they shift back to the TTL look :)

^ hahah let the puns begin! lol xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkHqb8uGRxQ

SRSLY TODAY WAS.. all of them had the bag.. PLEASE STYLITS REMOVE THEM!! or replace them with katanas? no that would be nice either..

EDIT: HYOMIN JUST OUT-DID HERSELF. Why so brilliant my oh my! I think the next dance Hyomin will do will be chu!

Like: Colourfully cute.. love the paws.. fell in love with it when i first saw it.. hmm... Their performance outfit is different from what i tot it would be (I tot of the 19+ ver. of the MV. hehehe)

And their performance follows 2PM's heartbeat(the ending deaths). For Bo peep, it's Hyomin's antics.. and they love to fool around with the choreography.. hehehe. love it!

Dislikes: Hard to think of any...wait a minute.. none.. I dislike the bags they wore yesterday at first , but then.. I think it's gonna be a trendy item.. so I'm liking it!

hmmm I don't mind the BPBP outfits~

cute=more my style!

the paws are definitely a win! Jiyeon looked the most adorable in them!^^

and the tails were also cute! ^^ the leggings are fine with me.. it brings more colors :)

but yeah I agree to most here I don't really like the stuffed animals.. it just looked a tad bit much -.-

though it reminds me of Super Junior Happy times during Pajama Party xP

and please please please please stylists don't let their outfits be like the GDA red carpet... identical outfits -__-

and I like what the stylists did to Boram's hair she looks ultra cute!

and I want Hyomin's bangs back like the MuCore comeback or the 15+ MV.. it's so cute!!! ><

Soyeon needs a variety of hairstyles... as well as Eunjeong's -.-

I hate those bags! It slows Eunjeong's dancing by a lot.

But the ears Hyomin wore was wayy adorable on her.

The glove-paws are becoming sorta big, and they're cute...but like Bianca said, I want them to be sexy, not slutty.

Lol those rabbit bags slow down not only EJ, but even Qri. If anyone else notices aside from me, Qri is a great dancer and dances the regular dances extremely well. But after the bags were put on her.. woah turtle? Its not that shes slow, it restricts movements. And it makes boram look shorter-er. :|

I like the paws because it makes them look adorable and they're so cute and fluffy etc etc

I dislike the outfit because it looks like the stylist said 'Hm ... oh I have this left here take it all BOOM' and they were sent out onto the stage. It's a little too much for me, but hey, they're still as cute as ever. The outfits from the mv were cool though...

I like it because:

- It's cute and I think no other girl group will look cute wearing the same outfit like them. Haha.

- I just love the cat paws and the cat ears, I wish I have one.

- I think it matches the song well.

I don't like it because:

- I think it's hard for them to dance wearing that esp. the cat paw. It looks heavy.

- The stylist of their outfit made them look like a christmas tree minus the gifts. Haha.