Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ/INFO] , T-ARA's Supporters!

-Delmin

Hey,

My fellow Diadems, Im pretty sure that most of us are affected by the recent case of T-ARA.

To spark things off, T-ARA will still have my absolute support no matter what, I believe this that

have or had happen, comes with a strong reason behind it.

P/S: Im not AGAINST Hwayoung or any sort of T-ARA, I, myself feels that that Hwayoung as a STRONG rapper had to LEAVE T-ARA.

1. Reports from CCM about Hwayoung causing Jiyeon's mood to swing during YaYaYa promotions.

2. Hwayoung sudden decision of not performing in 'Music Bank' 2 groups before T-ARA's stage.

3. T-ARA members claim to be bullying Hwayoung via Twitter.

4. Boram unfollowing Hwayoung on Twitter.

5. Jiyeon slapping Hwayoung.

Things have and had been done over the NET(which is by far the most powerful MSG-Sharing place) .. Overnight, T-ARA loses alot of fans also gaining haters. Lets pause at this moment and ask ourself.

Do we get affected by the amount of fans lost over the incident, or do we think of why all this happen?

#1 reason why haters are strong oppositions are BECAUSE they stand UNITED to HATE on SOMEONE or SOMETHING. -

So why not we as QUEENS/DIADEM STAND united to SUPPORT T-ARA? At this Point of time, our Unnis/Noonas needs our support on what their doing and not just wondering why all this are happen. Do we, as Diadem or QUEENS not trust our Unnies/Noonas? Its true that Tiaradiadem.com is not a website they often go onto to check it out, neither do we have the capability to contact them to tell them "Unnie/Noona, you have my support." , but I believe our mental support will do it.

Seeing my Noonas withdrawing from Press conference, Advers, really got into me. But I believe by being sad and dwell in the lies we got from KKS will do us any good but slowly disliking T-ARA ,

I really urge us to do certain things

#1 - Be patient over the untold news by CCM,

#2 - Give our Noonas/Unnis the fullest support we can

#3 - Don't give in to the haters on what they are saying

- It will not rain forever, the sun has to come out over a certain time.

Please do contribute if you have anything to say about this matter, please be POSITIVE only.

Please write in to this TREAD on things that you understand that people might not,

Please, I support T-ARA, do you? Stand by me, Support them. WE AS DIADEMS, WILL NOT FALL OVER PROBLEMS THAT ARE UP OVER STUPID REASON LIKES "HATERS"

-Delmin.

This is why Korean groups have a hard time making it in America. The fans don't give the artists enough room to breathe, therefore creating a situation where the companies have to over-compensate for small issues or halt the artists activities. This only makes the managing companies self-conscious, creating an environment where they control everything about the artist and the music they put out. I feel like people forget that music is an art....not just a subject to be taught and emulated, but created. Let me put it this way, what if Vincent van Gogh was told never to paint because he was a little crazy? What if Shakespeare's writings were never passed on because he was most likely homo/bisexual? What if no one listened to the Beatles or Nirvana because of their partying and drug use? Tupac, Biggie, Nas, Jay-Z? Do you think that there would have ever been a Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, or Tiger Woods if people didn't let Jackie Robinson play sports because of his skin color? I'm not saying that I think T-ara is the next "Michael Jackson", but if those people I listed deserve to be remembered through far more controversial situations; then I believe that T-ara can be left alone. Especially because as far as anyone knows, maybe Hwayoung deserved to be treated badly. Maybe she was hurting the team chemistry and being lazy. I'm not saying she was, merely saying that no one really knows, so why would you call for their disbandment? It seems really selfish and borderline childish because if they end up being forcibly disbanded, than you would be bullying T-ara in the same way that you "thought" T-ara was bullying Hwayoung.....excluding them and getting them kicked out. How does that make sense or fix anything? I'm not saying this as a T-ara fan, but as a fan of Korea. And being Korean-American I'd hope that we'd be able to set a good example to not just the music companies but the kids as well, that maybe it's better to reach out to someone with the palms of your hand....before you swing at someone with the backs of them.

I support T-ARA in all aspects. However I will also support punishment if it fits the crime. I have mentioned before that every action has a consequence, good or bad.

I just want all the faithful Kings/Queens to keep this in mind. If an idol does something wrong, accept it. Idols are human beings like you and I. We as fans sometimes forget that. Instead of arguing with the antis, just support the idol(s) who made that mistake, to correct their wrong doings and go on the right path of recovery.

I support, . . .

1. All of the T-ara members (including Hwayoung), including the former ones (Jiwon and Jiae).

2. Hwayoung coming back to T-ara and reconciliation is completely achieved, along with a new contract (After all, no conditions were given to Hwayoung to prevent her from coming back anyways.).

3. Company restructuring to make it workable for "all" employees of Core Contents Media.

4. Ending bullying in the industry.

5. Rebuilding a better T-ara image that overcame a great hardship with this traumatizing decision.

I understand that they did something wrong and needs to be punished for it, but I feel that fans are going overboard. I will continue to support them and hope that they learned their lessons.

I fear they already had been punished.

There's already nasty rumors of the members' pasts going around online - first it started with Jiyeon, now it's Hyomin and this time, Soyeon. It is highly possible that CCM may have leaked or manipulated this kind of crap discreetly to keep the girls AWAY from even saying anything in detail. I doubt it's something only netizens themselves may have dug up.

So far, the only ones who've yet to be hit with such rumors regarding their past (mainly their predebut years) are Eunjung, Boram and Qri. But lord knows what else could pop out any time.

CCM ain't destroying T-ara with just Hwayoung. It's using practically every dirty way of literally tearing the group apart while trying to avoid the blame.

This is why Korean groups have a hard time making it in America. The fans don't give the artists enough room to breathe, therefore creating a situation where the companies have to over-compensate for small issues or halt the artists activities. This only makes the managing companies self-conscious, creating an environment where they control everything about the artist and the music they put out. I feel like people forget that music is an art....not just a subject to be taught and emulated, but created. Let me put it this way, what if Vincent van Gogh was told never to paint because he was a little crazy? What if Shakespeare's writings were never passed on because he was most likely homo/bisexual? What if no one listened to the Beatles or Nirvana because of their partying and drug use? Tupac, Biggie, Nas, Jay-Z? Do you think that there would have ever been a Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, or Tiger Woods if people didn't let Jackie Robinson play sports because of his skin color? I'm not saying that I think T-ara is the next "Michael Jackson", but if those people I listed deserve to be remembered through far more controversial situations; then I believe that T-ara can be left alone. Especially because as far as anyone knows, maybe Hwayoung deserved to be treated badly. Maybe she was hurting the team chemistry and being lazy. I'm not saying she was, merely saying that no one really knows, so why would you call for their disbandment? It seems really selfish and borderline childish because if they end up being forcibly disbanded, than you would be bullying T-ara in the same way that you "thought" T-ara was bullying Hwayoung.....excluding them and getting them kicked out. How does that make sense or fix anything? I'm not saying this as a T-ara fan, but as a fan of Korea. And being Korean-American I'd hope that we'd be able to set a good example to not just the music companies but the kids as well, that maybe it's better to reach out to someone with the palms of your hand....before you swing at someone with the backs of them.

after all of these messes, I never really support the motion for T-ARA to disband. what I do support is, FOR HWAYOUNG TO NEVER GO BACK TO T-ARA. because :

1) everybody knows that Hwayoung+T-ARA suffers greatly during their period in CCM.

2) if it's not enough that she was treated badly during her time in CCM, she was treated even worse AFTER her time in CCM with all the trash talking by CCM and KKS.

3) NONE, and NOBODY from CCM openly apologizes to her/give her some sort of support she need after all the mistreatment she receives. INSTEAD, she's the one who apologizes for making fans worry about her+started to 'punish' T-ARA and CCM.

so, in my opinion, I think she's better off leaving and starts afresh rather than to be a 'Cinderella' inside that hell hole.

#SupportHwayoung

After reading about Hwayoung and Hyoyoung meeting up with the other members again and cried together, I believe Hwayoung will come back. Knowing how painful it was for Jiwon and Jiae before, I think Hwayoung's return to T-ara will bring and uphold that meaning of a second chance for better as a group. And Kim Kwang Soo pledging to help her no matter what, ensures that return so possible, after reading the article about our Hwayoung meeting him, not too long ago.

So definitely, my 5 listed supporting issues remain strong and full of faith. ^_^

T-ara has my fullest support! Not just one member alone but all! Taking no sides but the side of truth and their futures, Delmin I completely agree with you that we all should do as much as we are able to do to show our support, I'm brainstorming things that I can do and I intend to buy their upcoming albums to show that I still care.

On another note I was reading in the shoutbox earlier somebody had had Tony Moly products, that got me to thinking that if we can also support the sponsors who wrongly jumped in line with the anti's, they will rethink their stance and continue to support T-ara again.

You may ask how will these things work? I will ask how can they not? It was by the system of the internet that has damaged T-ara that we can push forward with positive thinking! How can we support them? Make youtube videos, post on your blogs, viral your support on the internet, the anti's used up their best cards and they're now out of the playing field, it is time now for us to take action!

T-ara has given us 3 years of their blood, sweat and MANY tears and they've given us precious and valuable time in their lives, yet we've only seen it from the outside. The time they have sacrificed in training we will never truly know of and time they have spent performing has caused them prolonged separation from their own families so that they might make a family with us, so we must be the extended family that we are and show them our love. I know I will not continue to only take from them, it is our time provide the reassurance and support that all hard working, passionate, human beings deserve, we understand there are pressures and they do their best to keep us, their new family from worrying, we must support them now, because if there anything that may hurt them more than the anti's, it would be our inaction.

To all Queen's, think of the future of these six to seven plus people, show your support!