Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Disbandment?

bryankim4

This is why Korean groups have a hard time making it in America. The fans don't give the artists enough room to breathe, therefore creating a situation where the companies have to over-compensate for small issues or halt the artists activities. This only makes the managing companies self-conscious, creating an environment where they control everything about the artist and the music they put out. I feel like people forget that music is an art....not just a subject to be taught and emulated, but created. Let me put it this way, what if Vincent van Gogh was told never to paint because he was a little crazy? What if Shakespeare's writings were never passed on because he was most likely homo/bisexual? What if no one listened to the Beatles or Nirvana because of their partying and drug use? Tupac, Biggie, Nas, Jay-Z? Do you think that there would have ever been a Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, or Tiger Woods if people didn't let Jackie Robinson play sports because of his skin color? I'm not saying that I think T-ara is the next "Michael Jackson", but if those people I listed deserve to be remembered through far more controversial situations; then I believe that T-ara can be left alone. Especially because as far as anyone knows, maybe Hwayoung deserved to be treated badly. Maybe she was hurting the team chemistry and being lazy. I'm not saying she was, merely saying that no one really knows, so why would you call for their disbandment? It seems really selfish and borderline childish because if they end up being forcibly disbanded, than you would be bullying T-ara in the same way that you "thought" T-ara was bullying Hwayoung.....excluding them and getting them kicked out. How does that make sense or fix anything? I'm not saying this as a T-ara fan, but as a fan of Korea. And being Korean-American I'd hope that we'd be able to set a good example to not just the music companies but the kids as well, that maybe it's better to reach out to someone with the palms of your hand....before you swing at someone with the backs of them.

I agree with u. Maybe hwayoung make some mistake, so the other t-ara member bullying her, maybe.

This case getting worse last 48 hours. They should meet Hwayoung, t-ara, ceo after that they can sharing what she really want.

If only talk in website, i can guarantee will getting worse.

Im neutral. Not pro to hwayoung or t-ara. But i really hope T-ara still 8.

Keep support for 8-ara

At this point IDK what to think. KKS has let his girls burn over the past few days. Instead of letting them speak or speaking on their behalf like a real management company is supposed to do to clear the air. He sits in his office, generates dirt on Hwayoung, focuses his efforts on trivial things like finding the identity of a false poster. Even if Hwayoung came out and said that the management was the real bully and that the girls were not and she's still on good terms with them, and that the girls too express negative things about CCM and that they weren't bullys, T-ara as a whole comes out in a good light. But even in this best-case scenario, the damage these girls had to endure over the past few days will not be one they can recover from. It seems to be KKS has no intention on saving T-ara but rather do what he can to keep CCM in a good light.

As a Korean myself, I fully agree with OP in this. The amount of excessive control put into the artists is simply more or less dictatorship and slavery going hand to hand - and the public has far too many high expectations on the artists themselves, especially for female idol groups.

At this point IDK what to think. KKS has let his girls burn over the past few days. Instead of letting them speak or speaking on their behalf like a real management company is supposed to do to clear the air. He sits in his office, generates dirt on Hwayoung, focuses his efforts on trivial things like finding the identity of a false poster. Even if Hwayoung came out and said that the management was the real bully and that the girls were not and she's still on good terms with them, and that the girls too express negative things about CCM and that they weren't bullys, T-ara as a whole comes out in a good light. But even in this best-case scenario, the damage these girls had to endure over the past few days will not be one they can recover from. It seems to be KKS has no intention on saving T-ara but rather do what he can to keep CCM in a good light.

More like he's intent on saving his own image than CCM itself. The company's already had a tarnished image for months and it's getting worse along with T-ara due to such contradictary statements.

Not even KKS can wriggle out of this easily as he always did in the past.