Diadem Forums

[DISC] Anti-Hwayoung and Bashing

klee95

Put myself together? Is something wrong with me? ^___~

I HATEZ T-ARA BULLIES BECUZ I SUPPORT POOR HWAYOUNGIEEEEEEE!!!1!1!!! U CAN LIKEZ ONLY ONE SIDE MKAYYYY~!!!

...Ahem. Come at me, I'm ready for the lynching.

@Ryu - Thank you for commenting; glad to see my thread got so many well-thought out responses.

@klee95 yes your thread is about the hwayoung bashing out there. I agree we should not bash either side when we are supporting the other. But by calling t-ara bullies is it in-appropriate? Like what i have say at the other thread, what was fact was bullying never happen in the first place. They only have different opinion during some point of time and voice out thru twitter which they admitted was immature and apologized for it. Hwa also denied bullying by tweeting those bullying evidence are distorted facts.

So I appreciate if you can say you hate "bullies" instead of "t-ara bullies". Thanks

...in case it wasn't obvious enough, I was totally trolling right there. You know, ~lighten the atmosphere~ and all that. Don't take that seriously; if you read any of my previous posts, you'll know I support T-ara as well.

I also think Kyon is trolling me...because I'm perfectly fine. Seriously, I don't even know what you're talking about right now .____.

@Ryu - Thank you for commenting; glad to see my thread got so many well-thought out responses.

I agree, it's most likely one of the best threads that addresses our T-ara concerns. :)

I appreciate it, preach this convo.

Sorry i can't help it, i tend to use images. Lol.

That's okay. It's very thoughtful as the phrase goes, . . . "A picture is worth a thousand words.", well, in this case, an animated gif is worth a million words. ^_^

tumblr_m5f6bvmH6a1r2njaqo1_500.gif

but i'd rather bash hwayoung than t-ara!.

i like hwayoung too i like her rap she's that great but i don't like her now because she's still the cause of t-ara's unending issue.

now they say that t-ara and hwayoung already talked hwayoung can actually speak up now and tell the world that there's no bullying happened between her and the members.. but i hope now that everything will be good between the two parties

:huh:

she's still the cause of t-ara's unending issue.

We don't really know, nor do we want to know who, what, when, where, why, and how it started before their tweets. What's important now is that they forgave each other, apologized for it, and now doing their very best to make up for lost time, and hopefully soon, Hwayoung reunites with T-ara.

now they say that t-ara and hwayoung already talked hwayoung can actually speak up now and tell the world that there's no bullying happened between her and the members..

Yes, she done this already. :)

but i hope now that everything will be good between the two parties

^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Preach girl, you are one of the only few people in this fandom nowadays that have common sense, I mean everything you said was right & it wasn't negative towards T-ara or Hwayoung. I do think it's quite important to support T-ara & Hwayoung (she was once part of T-ara, you once liked her, so why would you change your mind?) & stay out of the drama and the negative feelings towards each other (T-ara fans & anti-fans) :D

i like hwayoung too i like her rap she's that great but i don't like her now because she's still the cause of t-ara's unending issue.

now they say that t-ara and hwayoung already talked hwayoung can actually speak up now and tell the world that there's no bullying happened between her and the members.. but i hope now that everything will be good between the two parties

T-ara & Hwayoung are both guilty for everything that is happening to them at the moment. As an idol, you should be careful with your actions, you can't act like a 12 y/o girl indirecting tweets towards another member of your group, when you're clearly a young woman who should be more responsable with your actions. As far as I'm concern there's no proof that there was bullying or that there wasn't any bullying.. look at it from this point of view: if someone has made you feel sad (in whatever way they could've), would you lie to people & to yourself just to save them? Wouldn't that be hurting yourself a little bit more because you're afraid? I'd have rather just keep quite & let time solve all the problems.

I don't get it. You hope for everything to be good between the two parties, yet you said you would bash hwayoung because she's the cause of the issue. That's quite contradictory.

Btw, the cause of this whole controversy came from one single action: the removal of Hwayoung. Who came up with such decision?...Answer it and there's your answer to the cause of this "unending issue".

We, as fans of T-Ara, which used to include Hwayoung as well, should acknowledge that both parties involved were in the wrong one way or another. What we need to keep in mind is that those sort of arguments happen normally, as they are just as human as we are. The conversation that should be solved peacefully ended up turning into a huge controversy by one action, and it's obviously not the members who wished for such action. Yet, why are fans still going after T-Ara/Hwayoung when the decisive action was ultimately decided by another party?

T-ara & Hwayoung are both guilty for everything that is happening to them at the moment. As an idol, you should be careful with your actions, you can't act like a 12 y/o girl indirecting tweets towards another member of your group, when you're clearly a young woman who should be more responsable with your actions. As far as I'm concern there's no proof that there was bullying or that there wasn't any bullying.. look at it from this point of view: if someone has made you feel sad (in whatever way they could've), would you lie to people & to yourself just to save them? Wouldn't that be hurting yourself a little bit more because you're afraid? I'd have rather just keep quite & let time solve all the problems.

Given by Soyeon's Interview, Hwayoung's tweets, and the joint handwritten statement by the members, that's proof enough that there wasn't any bullying amongst them. As pointed out early, members resolve their differences quickly. In this instance, they weren't able to find a common ground completely, and turned to other sources of assistance, namely the company, including Kim Kwang Soo and the public. Their resolution wasn't any better, actually way worse. There's no indication, nor media records, that points out to anything about the members lying to each other during that ordeal, to consider that perspective.