Diadem Forums

[INFO] SoYeon in Super Girls/SNSD project

shining star`★

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

If she had stayed on with SNSD,she'd have to slug it out with Taeyeon and Jessica for the lead vocal role,something that she doesn't really have to do now in T-ara,where she's the main vocal isn't it?

There's a possibility of her being squeezed out of the competition anyway,so all is not lost,even when she got axed.

At least she's shining now,though i'd say it's SM's loss to have dropped such a talented singer like Soyeon. <3

• 1 month later...
Guest IDUNLAIKSPAMMERS

Well everyone knows she was supposed to be in SNSD. But then like.. for me, I'm a big big SONE so seeing her in SNSD would've been so weird. Like.. do you have any idea how she would've affected concepts, songs, etc.? Because of her voice, I swear she would get more lines than Tae Yeon. Tae Yeon is a jjang singer, but Soyeon has such a tone and power that even she couldn't match. But even still, Soyeon's voice is just.. not SNSD material. Not because it's bad, but I know the concepts SNSD has. They're very cutesy and girly, and Soyeon's voice would've honestly just been wasted on their concepts. There's a reason why they're all so high pitched and pretty.

I totes respect the reason that Soyeon left SNSD. If it was too hard (which it is, SM literally demands brutal training), then it was too hard. I also respect SNSD for sticking with it too. She's the kind of girl that has no regrets. Plus we now have a beautiful, dorky muse in T-ara so it's win win <3

I think Soyeon fits better with T-ara though.

Her voice will be kinda wasted in SNSD espcially with so many main vocals like Taeyeon, Jessica and Seohyun.

Too much, and I think it'll reduce how much she can actually shine,

especially if her strong vocals are wasted singing really cute songs like Oh and Gee that can't really showcase what her voice can do.

so I think she's better in T-ara.

I think Soyeon fits better with T-ara though.

Her voice will be kinda wasted in SNSD espcially with so many main vocals like Taeyeon, Jessica and Seohyun.

Too much, and I think it'll reduce how much she can actually shine,

especially if her strong vocals are wasted singing really cute songs like Oh and Gee that can't really showcase what her voice can do.

so I think she's better in T-ara.

i cant imagine soyeon singing Oh and Gee too.. it would such a waste if she did..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So glad Soyeon didn't join SNSD, coz she's better off in T-ara's Big 3 Vocals, along with Hyomin and Eunjung. She could've fit in well in SNSD or in any other group because her voice is what i call THE VOICE in the current idol world. For those who say that you can't imagine her singing Gee, she just did twice (t-ara radio debut and not sure if it's 1000 songs challenge but it's with kang minyoung) and man, she nailed and leveled it up! She really does sound good in any type of song.