Diadem Forums

[INFO] SoYeon in Super Girls/SNSD project

shining star`★

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt baby.

But I think from what ive read on an article, its not that she got cut because she was lacklustre, in fact she was even superior compared to the others, she got cut due to the fact that she didnt agree with the terms of condition blabla thingy of SMe and then move to core contents. Thats why :wub: Smart move for sure.

If its true, sure a very smart move, envisioning of what could be happening with the SM contracts like what's been surfacing lately...

i read somewhere that it was because of the harsh training in SME, she couldn't keep up with it and dropped out of the Super Girls (the rumoured predebut name of SNSD) project..

i'm glad she joined T-ara, her image suits T-ara better, and vocal-wise too.. i can't imagine her singing to Gee, i love SNSD but even Taeyeon's voice stands out so much, Soyeon's would definitely have a different tone than all the other girls...

SoYeon is better in Tiara mostly because of her age ! She is two years older than the oldest members ! SNSD image wouldn't fit her at all because It would be too young.

I can't imagine her singing and dancing on Gee and worst on Kissing You Lol.

i read somewhere that it was because of the harsh training in SME, she couldn't keep up with it and dropped out of the Super Girls (the rumoured predebut name of SNSD) project..

Her confession about the reasons she left the group is very honest and proves that SNSD trained and worked very hard.*

Even if people don't like SNSD, they should give credit to these girls for their very hard working.

Of course Tiara also work very hard but Core Media is very nice and don't ask that much from their artists compare to SME !

i'm glad she joined T-ara, her image suits T-ara better, and vocal-wise too.. i can't imagine her singing to Gee, i love SNSD but even Taeyeon's voice stands out so much, Soyeon's would definitely have a different tone than all the other girls...

I read it too, she couldn't keep up with others.. can't really imagine training in SME was harsh

well, she's better now with T-ara, as well as the groups grow up ;)

ooo...

i read somewhere before that Taeyeon isn't supposed to be SNSD's leader...

now i know who..

hehehehe....

but sadly i have to admit that Soyeon is better be in T-ara (Core) rather than SME...

i think SME is really demanding too much from their artist..

so, yeah, i'm glad she is in t-ara...

hehehe...

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, I saw this on Soshified too. I have to say, I'm kinda glad Soyeon debuted in T-ara instead. It's not that I think she fits here better, as I don't really know any of the Tara members very well yet, but there are already lots of members is Soshi, and another member starting with an 'S' would make it really confusing. Sooyoung, Seohyun, Sooyeon, Sunkyu, Soyeon @.@

But it's also important that the bond between those two groups is strengthened through Soyeon, because the Soshi girls are still pretty close with her. Either way, what happened is what happened, and the present T-ara and SNSN would not be the same if she hadn't made her decision, so I can only be thankful of her. ^^

Since they're both promoting right now...T-ara and Sochi, hwaiting!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

the first time i read a similar article on this issue, i was like 'really??' wow, Soyeon could be the leader, and she has a great voice too! but everything is just great right now, i don't want to change them. Soshi is Soshi now, and Soyeon is with T-Ara, it's just perfect! :lol:

like some of you said, i too really want a duet from Soyeon and Taeyeon!!