Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who looks the TOUGHEST to you?

*YANiPOPO*

So who do you think is the toughest? And what i mean by toughest is that tough as in physically. She will beat you down and make you bleed until you say bo peep enough bo peep please!

I personally think it's Hyomin. Yeah she's actually the thinnest one but i think she's a hardcore girl that will punch you till you bleed. o,o Out of all of them , I think Boram will be the girl who will hide under a box. o,o

So who do you think the toughest girl is? Explain your answer ok lol

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boram!

I don't know why be she looks like someone who will never give up and can't be K.O even though she is the shorter rofl. In Sweet Girl (?) she even win the 'strongest idol' prize XD

pre-debut boram when she was all glammed up for her selcas looked really tough o,o like she was a bully in school xD

by look, Hyomin ftw~

at the 1st time time I saw her, I thought, "wow, this girl look really tough. awesome."

OK. I admit, in the same time, she kinda look like mean girl to.

like she can do everything if she want.

eheheehee.. XDDD

Hyomin look really tough and confident too. maybe, every one will think twice if wanna beat her.. :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

actually i think Hyomin but also on the same time Eunjung.

ok let's put it in this way, both have that look of get lost before i beat you xD, it just the aura they have around them :).

but i do wanna say that all members except Qri has a bad girl look, Qri is just too cute :)

but since i know that Eunjung has a black belt i'm going to Eunjung, she could beat me like i'm a fly to her xD. i hope i do run faster than her xp. but at the same time it would be happiest beating i'll ever get xD

• 3 months later...