• Jiyeon
    • Hyomin
    • Boram
    • Qri
    • Eunjeong
    • Soyeon
    • Hwayoung

• 2 weeks later...

If I like someone there is no reason why I should like her....

It will be fun if I can date Jiyeon...hahahahaha...fainting.. :wub:

But if she had time to date with me...heheheheh.... :wub: I always have time for her...mauahhhhh :blink:

I think we all are crazy...think about this..hmmmmmmm... :D

• 2 weeks later...

I picked Soyeon, as she's my bias, and, well, it's rather obvious.

But I'd be interested in Hyomin as well. She feels a lot like the honest girlfriendish type, where she would make an effort to make a relationship work, and I feel I could communicate well with her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well, i'm a female so maybe i'll answer "who would i want to go out and have some chit chat" ahaha...

I personally want to go out with Jiyeon to know more of her, but since i'm a person with few words and suck in opening a topic, i chose Soyeon because i think she has tons of topic she can start off and i might just add something to it... and i think she is reall really friendly and silence in surrounding doesn't suit her, don't you think?... ahaha

If I were a boy,I'd say either Soyeon,Eunjung or Hyomin.Like the poster above me said,I too a shy girl and hardly open a topic to start a conversation.Therefore,since Soyeon and Eunjung are very talkative,perhaps the conversation will flow better.Besides,Soyeon looks the most matured member and she can handle any situation very well.

Hyomin is a dorky girl and she can easily make people laugh so I think it would be fun if I can have a little chit chat with her.Soyeon and her looks so friendly and I won't feel awkward talking to them.

But,I guess it will never happen,LOL.

p/s:I think the topic is the same as "Who's your bias?" since people would choose their bias to date.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...