Diadem Forums

[10.01.28] Soyeon showing symptoms of Swine Flu.

*YANiPOPO*

29dy3oz.jpg

T-ara's Soyeon sparks netizen's concerns about her health. During a filming for their cameo appearance in KBS 2TV's 'God of Study', Soyeon was showing signs of swine flu.

With the cold temperature, the doctors are still debating whether it's Swine Flu or it's just fatigue. Soyeon got a high fever and was not feeling well. After a few moments she started throwing up. The doctors said it could be fatigue because of their schedule and the time of the filming. The weather was cold and it could have affected her badly.

The members said, "We have already given unnie(Soyeon) medicines and prescriptions prior to her hospitalization. We thought it was just fever but then she started vomitting."

While no other signs of Swine Flu has been showing on Soyeon, a representative from MNET Core Contents Media has already released a statement saying, "Soyeon has fallen ill but we're still not sure whether she has Swine Flu or not. We have tested her on the morning of the 28th but the results are not yet known. We have to wait until 29th. If ever she does have Swine Flu, we will halt all promotions of their follow-up single 'Like the First Time' and have her confined until she feels better."

Cr: Newsen

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @ tiaradiadem.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I myself who didnt have swine flu but studied it knows that she's only showing signs of fatigue. From the article, they only said she had 2 symptoms. Swine Flu includes alot more. But alot can develop in one day and let's hope for the best :)

*sorry i was a little late on this*

Lets all hope it isn't true! Soyeon hwaiting!!~

If ever she does have Swine Flu, we will halt all promotions of their follow-up single 'Like the First Time' and have her confined until she feels better.
This is a much better idea than what SHINee did imo. Still would be a painful blow though!