Diadem Forums

[10.02.11] Eunjung stole kisses from Micky Yoochun before debut?

nathaniel

a2l77136_1.jpg

Eunjung T-ara has opened up another eye-catching and revealing past.

It was revealed that in the 2006 TV drama with TVXQ Micky Yoochun, "Dating on Earth", that Eunjung has appeared before debut.

Eunjung played a big fan who stalked the sweet and kind character that Micky portrayed as she was a teenager.

Fans were shocked when they realized Micky and Eunjung acted together.. especially when they realize there was kissing scene between them! Enjung had a perplexed look and pose, while Micky had some funny expressions during their kiss.

When netizens saw the images they said, "Before debut Eunjung had a lot of activities..." and "Micky Yoochun, how dare you kiss her?" While some also thought that the kiss was "pure and beautiful."

credit : http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?u...12/a2l77136.htm

translated by : nathaniel@diadem

Doubt the fact that they really kiss. I mean, it could be camera trick right? K-netizens really have so much free times. From exxagerative plagiarism issues to digging up old videos and news. They'll score a perfect A for all of those stuffs. Even they would top the world for being the most exxagerative netIzens on earth. No offence (: I've watched this early this year, and oh just can't deny Eunjung looks pretty even efore she debuts. (:

. . . did they seriously just found out about this now?! ^_^

what took them so long?

really hope that this doesn't get eunjung any antis, because everyone knows this world needs less anti-fans in general

god, i hate them(anti-fans)! ^_^

but she looks cute back in the drama :D

Wat?! Old news. Eunjung actually kissed her hand if u observe closely in the video. She completely missed Micky's lips. I hope tat people do not misinterpret the whole thing. Eunjung look so gorgeous even before she debut with T-ara. Eunjung, stay strong no matter how many anti-fans u gained from this OLD news. T-ara Hwaiting!