Diadem Forums

[10.02.18] JiYeon injures herself on "Crazy Because of You" MV shooting

nathaniel

On the 18th and 19th, girlgroup T-ara began shooting for their music video from their repackaged album, Braking Hart (yes, it's spelled "Braking" Hart,) for the single "Because of You I Go Crazy."

However, T-ara's maknae, Jiyeon suffered an injury. It was later revealed that she has damaged a knee ligament.

Previously, JiYeon was rushed to the hospital for her dehydration while filming her drama, God of Study. While T-ara was devoting their time since dawn, which was 12 hours of filming, Jiyeon took a fall onto the cement floor.

Jiyeon was rushed to a nearby hospital for x-rays, but the scans turned out fine. She was told she should rest.

Jiyeon rested at the hospital for about 3 to 4 hours, but the cast and production of God of Study needed her. JiYeon took anesthetic medication and then rushed over to the God of Study set.

Because of Jiyeon's injury, the other members of T-ara (Eunjung, Hyomin, Qri, Soyeon and Boram) ended their solo shoots, while Jiyeon will finish hers at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.

credit : artsnews + nathaniel (trans) + diadem

source : artsnews.co.kr (http://www.artsnews.co.kr/news/63657)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw, that's the problem with drama now a days, they start showing the drama while the shooting is still going on for other episodes so if the actor/actress are injured, they still have to act :lol:.

Hope jiyeon rest enough though, her schedule is really very tight :(.

Thanks for the translation :P!

You have to think that with a bit of rest between shootings this could have been avoided. I feel so bad because all these Korean stars work so hard and things like dehydration and tiredness (causing collapsing) can affect such young kids. Anyway I'm glad this wasn't anything major as I am really starting to like Jiyeon (thanks a lot to God of Study).

Omg, this is just some sad news where my day starts with >.<.

it's a good thing that the x-rays showed she's fine but still they should have let her rest and not taking anesthetic medication and than rush over to the GoS set :D.

celebs are getting pushed too much.

really hopes she'll get the needed rest and be fully recovered for the launch of their new repackaged album ^^.