Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What do you think of the song 'I Go crazy Because Of You'?

jak446

I think the song is pretty catchy.

T-ara are really expanding their range of music.

Other people also seem to be saying it sounds a bit like

Britney Spears.

Personally, I think the song somehow reminds me of Utada's song Poppin'

from her English album This Is The One.

I don't know, that's just my opinion.

Either way the song is still good.

T-ara are really great. <3

P.S. I think this is the first time I've posted a topic.

If I did anything wrong can you please tell me so I can change or delete the topic.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great song. great look. great choreo. matches the song well, very sexy. chorus is lip synced though for perfs. wish they could actually sing it but might be too hard with the choreo. still love the song and love the new sexy look. hope to see/hear more sexy in the future.

it's like 5 britbrit songs mashed up together, but that doesn't stop me from booty poppin', or more like doing the chicken dance (yeap, i'm pretty sure that's what my popping realistically looks like), to it. i really like the chorus and its choreography, especially the "oh oh" part

my t-ara hunnies need to really work on their live vocals for this though, because it seemed as if the music programs made their backtrack particularly loud this weekend >.> oh, you could really tell though during music bank, especially since mubank's mics tend to be pretty sensitive (you could even hear their accessories jingle-jangling), and q-ri bb, what was that. please don't let that happen again D: i know the choreography is more intensive than their previous ones, but ladies, you are an idol group and on some major league xxxx, so step yo game up~

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'll be honest.... at first I was quite disappointed after the song was released because I thought the teaser was really good but then when the full song came out it kind of gave me a too much auto-tune feeling so I preferred I'm Really Hurt a lot more. But then I gave the song another chance because knowing T-ara, they usually create wonderful music and after listening to it a couple of more times it became one of my favorites because it was really catchy and lol I liked the mv although they should have stopped changing the scene every second.... since I was almost going blind trying to keep up the pace.

Tbh, I'm not a fan of the song itself - it has too much autotone for my taste.

BUT, the girls' performances made up for it (: They just radiate charisma and energy when they're on the stage and it totally made up for the autotuned-ness of the song~

But yeah I want a song that can showcase their vocals more ): I hope they continue with their follow-up song I'm Really Hurt because that song is pure awesomeness!

Guest JC!missbee*

I liked it the first time I heard it, not like when I first heard Oh! and I had to listen to it a bit more

so it would grow on me (and I'm a SONE). It's a pretty Britney-esque song but it's good, I like how

strong and edgy it is and how kind of in your face it is.

I didnt give it much of a notice at first (still weaned on SNSD and bo peep bo peep), but a few more listens convinced me otherwise. Now I need to listen to it at least 3 times a day, and I like the 'Chicken Wing dance' when they go Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh...perfect for a parody

note: the song is damn addictive, the live performances are electric, but pity the MV which sees them haphazardly bouncing over different scenes.

This is a really great song, it hooks me on immediately after it came out.

But I have to say the music video does indeed drive me "crazy", because of the scenes changing from one another very quickly (I think this may relate to their song title).