Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What do you think of the song 'I Go crazy Because Of You'?

jak446

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this song. I guess the genre suits me. <3

The song is really addictive and... Ummff, just looking at the title, you know it's a good song. <3

It doesn't makes me feel bored easily too. I think it is my favorite T-ara's song so far :)

I love their sexy dark concept.

Furthermore, the dance moves are tremendous too!

At first I preferred 'I'm Really Hurt' to 'I Go Crazy Because of You' - like others have said: it sounded like Britney Spears, overly autotuned. But now it's the other way around. While I still like I'm Really Hurt, I find it a bit repetitive.

Yeah, really correct.

No wonder my sister also said this song got a bit sounds like the song 'Womanizer' by Britney when she first listened to the song.

Well, the song is really catchy especially the chorus. You'll find yourself really go crazy when you're listening to the song for more than hundred times without feeling any annoying.

And I must say, this time their repackaged album is really a success for them. :)

• 1 month later...

this song really catchy and addictive.. personally, dancing is one of my daily routine,and

Omo.. i can dance it in a whole day just the song of it,haha!~ :)-_- a lilbit

muscle pain on my ryt shoulder 'cuz of the powerful breaking shoulder step,haha! :)

but i close my eyes a bit when i watched the MV, LOL!~ cuz of the fast changing of scenes!

i can't barely see their pretty faces,all i can do is nodded and listen,i dunwant to be blind.~ <3

^_^ ^_^ <3

• 1 month later...

Of course they go crazy over you. That's what I think. j/k

There is no doubt about the similarity between the other song that i won't name.

But it's their song~ Every song is similar, it's just that sometimes no one can tell.

In a lot of cases, some can tell. But the way i see it, is that the world works that way.

Patterns are used, and people tend to use the same pattern and change some of them to make it their own.

No music, beat etc belong to just one person, one group....it belongs to everyone!

I love this song though! One of my favorites~

• 2 weeks later...