Diadem Forums

[10.03.10] T-ara antis attack Eunjung, but netizens are on Eunjung's side

*YANiPOPO*

Haters should really get a life. What's the point of bashing someone. If they don't like, can't they just simply don't watch them.

Eunjung unnie is fit and healthy figure. And she has really nice curves,long legs and perfect body ratio.

I hope she won't pay attention to those haters.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's wrong with those anti-s why they have to make some problems and tiara's eun jung not fat she is HEALTHY and they said that if they don't like it don't make problems will in case they want some i'll give them from my some some(hhhhh ....what?)

anyways tiara don't care about these negative silly stuff they are like what they say"fastest strongest"(ummm i don't think the words are in the right place i'll think about it later but just let me end this thing) ok and by the way that fan words was great ahhh umm yeah tiara you rule hahaaa (what did i say i thi.......

Eunjung is not fat, if it is "Fat" (O_o) then there would have other idols worse without given name, is frankly anti and should not seek, he will always find something to say, and it's even worse because Eunjung is not "fat", and anyway even if it is, I soutienderais because she has real talent and most important .. . Anyway it is manifique Eun 'Eunjung Fighting! ♀ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♀