Diadem Forums

[10.04.01] "I Want Z9 Stars", a new exclusive/special T-ara music video

nathaniel

z9.jpg

NHN, the largest online game portal in the country, has unveiled the T-ara character models for the upcoming game Z9 Star. It's also been revealed that T-ara will be releasing a brand new "video game" version of their "I Go Crazy Because of You" music video.

The music video will have T-ara dressed as their characters as hunters, miners, quiz master and such for a new attraction. It will be a brand new version of their title track, "I Go Crazy Because of You." The new version will feature the sexy choreography but in a more comic adaption for the "I Want Z9 Star" version which has got many fans expected.

The "I Want Z9 Star" will be available for everyone, but a special, more full version will be made available specifically for users.

In addition, T-ara's last game character, "sexy huntress Soyeon" was revealed today in a new update. Today you are able to meet all the six members online in-game.

In the new update today, "sexy huntress Soyeon" was unveiled along with a new "hunting ground to hunt monsters" to go along with her character where you can obtain special items such as a gift box, providing big benefits in-game.

source : http://www.xportsnews.com/tabid/92/EntryID...KR/Default.aspx

cr : nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + xportnews

the article didn't say exactly when the music video is revealed but i think it should be out soon. :)

JK. the teaser is out. view it here : http://z9.hangame.com/event/tiara100.nhn

hmm so it will be a mix of sexiness with more cuteness.

with new version does that only talk about their dance? or also changes to the song itself??

i guess we won't be able to play this game.

thanks for sharing and translate this news /(REAL news xD)

looking forward to the video, but as an international fan, it is tough coping with reading through all the Korean on their CDs (let alone this game), longing for stuff which I can't buy yet (T-aradotcom products only deliver within Korea at present) and thinking of playing a game which I don't even understand...hope the video looks as good as it promises