Diadem Forums

[10.04.19] T-ara shoots the World Cup music video

nathaniel

2010041918253598948_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara, who are supporting South Korea's 2010 World Cup soccer team, have revealed photos from their music video shooting.

A representative from Core Contents revealed on the 19th, "The music video takes place in an arena with a lot of cheering with fans," he said before the music video has been revealed to the public.

The World Cup song that T-ara will sing is composed by hit-maker Cho Young Soo and joined by Kim Tae Hyun. The song also features a 500-person choir to add an "arena-effect" (?).

Core Contents reps continued with, "Please rate the song after you have listened to it," they revealed with self-confidence.

The music video by T-ara for the World Cup is expected to be released on May 3rd and create a lot of support for the team. T-ara will also be sponsored by a clothing company for the events.

source : http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...041918253598948

cr : nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + asiae

more images can be seen here.

World Cup soon ;).

i can't wait to hear their song and see the mv, i'm guessing on a real good uptempo beat with some easy to sing along lyrics ;).

the girls are looking amazing but the ppl with their whole face painted is kinda creeping me :S

thanks for translate and sharing ^^

ahhhhh...

i really can't wait it...

and from what i hear, KARA will also release their WC MV too...

ahhh..really can't wait what song they are singing...

and also their new look too...especially jiyeon and boram also q-ri...

always hoping the best for the girls!

GO T-ARA!