Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which member looks the richest to you?

JJ.biased

• 2 months later...

Random guesses from me.. <br /><br />Richest looking = Hyomin <br /><br />since she has all those brands and cameras. but then again, it could also mean she's the poorest in reality if she uses all her money on luxury goods XD <br /><br />From a rich family look = Jiyeon <br /><br />She has this shy rich daughter feel to her <br /><br />Richest in reality = Boram and Eunjung <br /><br />Boram, probably from her parents <br /><br />Eunjung said she already had enough saved up for marriage from her child actor days, plus she's the top earner in T-ara.

"she has this shy rich daughter feel to her" .. means?

I would actually have to say Soyeon, but I can see why most of you guys say hyomin.

Hyomin looks rich, but the fact that Eun Jung has more percentage of the money from the members.

Also, the video just said that eunjung gets a larger portion for solo promotions (which makes sense). When they do group promotions it only gets split by the memebers who attend. I don't know what part of the clip you were trying to point out

• 7 months later...

q-ri. she's like a daughter of chaebol who's in a girl group just because she wants some working experience. haha.

soyeon has the class president and best student vibe. but she had a very hard-working and earnest vibe that it's apparent that she has went through much hardships before t-ara.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

No doubt its HYomin ... she shops a lot, her expensive camera collections, the way she behaves (i think), all her branded stuffs, her style... all rich ..i also think that she's a secret millionaire (???kekkek~)... maybe Boram just like in t-aradotcom, she has many money but she even place it everywhere also her parents are well known, maybe she's rich..also Qri .... she's too quiet that i also think she's rich, she's elegant type .. (odd reason right?) haha