Diadem Forums

[10.05.16] Hyomin tries bullfighting, but ignored by the bull?

*YANiPOPO*

2rr8oqe.jpg

On the May 14th episode of KBS 2TV's "Invincible Youth", the girls tried out being bullfighters for the day.

Holding their red jackets, the girls tried catching the attention of the bull. Hyomin however, was simply ignored by the bull.

Hyomin tried her best to draw attention yet the bull was just not going her way. After a couple of tries Hyomin said to the bull "ya! look at me!" and she finally got the bull's attention after quitting furiously. Sunny then commented "This bull was not born for this!"

Catch more of the girls as they end their run on KBS 2TV's "Invincible Youth"

Cr: Newsen + *YANiPOPO*(Trans) + Tiaradiadem

** PLEASE DO TAKE NOTE IM NOT EVEN SURE IF THIS IS CORRECT LOOOOOOOOOL ugh my korean is crap like crap. :| sorry if it's TOTALLY WRONG LOOOL i doubt it is though. mwahaha

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Hyomin. I hope she will get some more screentime in Season 2. She's too talented and funny to be ignored.

Also, I heard bulls aren't attracted to the color red, but that they react to the movements of the red objects.

hyomin shoji is very funny nowadays..haha! good for her she makes us laugh,,:P

although i feel pity for her that she makes us laugh but her image is forgotten..

running around,fooling around like a child~

really luv her for being her self.. luv the bull!haha!~:D

Is that bull we normally used to see for bull fighting? Or just a normal one?

haha! At least, she is ignored by the bull. I am not being a sadist but I would rather she is nt attracted. What ifs??

Haha! At least she is safe and sound. Haha! Her call for the bull sure had give her attention. haha!