Diadem Forums

[10.05.27] T-ara Eunjung, "for the past year I have received good luck"

nathaniel

tn_1274927282_600860788_0.jpg

Girl group T-ara's leader, Eunjung (born Ham Eunjeong, 22) shares moments over the past 1 year. It's been less than a year since the debut as a singer, but already they are claimed the rookie of the year. In less than a year, Eunjung made her actress debut in her first televised series, the SBS drama "Coffee House". She is even the lead character.

Eunjung said, "There was a time where this was all a dream. I was once a trainee, left alone, and did not have a clue what I was doing. But I quietly waited. Soon there was others like Hyomin, and Jiyeon came later and the rest of the T-ara members."

Last July Eunjung made her first steps into the showbiz as a singer. She continues to be successful. Now she's transforming into an actress.

From singer to actress, the airing of "Coffee House" was hard for Eunjung since she is the leader of T-ara. Viewers were also concerned because her character is a polar opposite, but soon they felt comfortable watching Eunjung saying she's "better than expected."

"I was a childhood actor, it was a big help, even if I didn't realize it before."

As it turns out, Eunjung was in many films and dramas. She was in the drama "Land", the films "Madeleine", "Silent World" and much more.

"The fans words were alot of help." Eunjung said, "My childhood dream was to be an entertainer. Singing, dancing, acting.. all of them I wished for and now have."

tn_1274927283_601220440_1.jpg

Eunjung said her dream will not end sometime soon. As Eunjung matures, she wants to show her true capabilities and become even bigger.

"In a short period of time there are so many great things that occurred. From being just a singer, to a newcomer, to a performer and to receive Rookie of the Year."

"After achieving rookie and amateur awards, my new goal is to achieve awards as an actress. That would mean a lot. But still, I have to think more about being a good performer before receiving awards."

Eunjung is today's newest performer. Experiencing big success in both acting and singing as a performer.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100527n08484

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem

Congratulations to Eunjung!! ^0^

it's her first role on a drama after debuting and she already gets a leading role, that is really awesome! it just shows how much talented she is!

I know that she will have a bright future ahead of her.. she's really talented in many aspects!

I would like to see her in musicals as well~ <3

your years are just beginning Eunjung! much more awaits you!

ps OMG I'm loving her new photos! she looks awesomely cute with bangs like that <33333

This is quite impressive for someone who only debuted for a year and I must say I'm really proud of Eunjung.

She has a lot of potential in acting and she's really good in singing/rapping, I hope to see her in more dramas in the future since I'm really loving Coffee House.