Diadem Forums

[10.05.27] T-ara Eunjung, "other members reacting jealous of me?"

nathaniel

201005251416061002_1.jpg

In the new SBS drama "Coffee House", Kang Seung Yeon, played by T-ara's Eunjung said she's "not a potential threat" to her members.

In a recent interview with T-ara's Eunjung, Eunjung stated "it's fun to be gone," and when the interviewer asked if the other members are jealous she responded with, "that that's not it."

Eunjung said, "The members and I have faith in each other. We encourage each other all the time. All of us are ready to work hard and we are not jealous of each other, we always are congratulating and encouraging."

"For now, the focus is more aligned to me, but all of the individual members have versatile talents," Eunjung said boldly.

T-ara finished recording the Japanese version of "TTL" recently, and will begin Japanese promotions sooner or later. Because of her "Coffee House" filming, Eunjung unfortunately could not join in the promotions.

"The 5 other members have a burning desire and passion to be a performer, I know they will appear great without me."

"Coffee House" is a drama-sitcom with rising actors.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100525n23978

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate

Finished recording the Japanese version recently?

lol, that would make it the 3rd Japanese TTL version then. Cos there's already the one with Supernova & T-ara (well, a bit of T-ara) the Supernova only version....so is this a T-ara only version? Interesting.....

Finished recording the Japanese version recently?

lol, that would make it the 3rd Japanese TTL version then. Cos there's already the one with Supernova & T-ara (well, a bit of T-ara) the Supernova only version....so is this a T-ara only version? Interesting.....

is there really a supernova-only version out? @__@

i thought that was a rumor only. LOL.

I'm sure that we'll be seeing a lot of T-ara in the future! Hope to see them on screen the most! I enjoy them a lot, like Eunjung's Coffee Shop, Jiyeon's God of Study, and Hyomin's Invincible Youth. I really think the other members would do really well on TV. Can't wait to see Qri, Soyeon, and Boram in dramas or variety shows.

Awww, it's nice to see all the members give encouragement to each other rather then being jealous, this is why I love T-ara.... their such wonderful people with kind hearts.

Oooo.. they just finished recording TTL in Japanese, I wonder what it sounds like.... hopefully it's just as good as the original <3

the girls have talents on their own. We saw how they support each other whenever they have new dramas or shows like Ji Yeon at GOS, Hyomin at IY and now Eunjung at CH. It's nice that they don't have any envy on each other. T-ara fighting! <3

:o 2 versions of TTL? that means the leaked one is Supernova's and abit of T-ara version? wow now they gonna release Only T-ara TTL? hahaha looking forward to it :( hehe its great that eunjung said "The members and I have faith in each other. We encourage each other all the time. All of us are ready to work hard and we are not jealous of each other, we always are congratulating and encouraging." haha so cool of her.. thats what a leader do :D love T-ara! :( fighhting fighting,

it's great to see the band they have and supporting each other :D.

ooooh, can't wait to listen to the Japanese version of TTL but will this mean it has more T-ara in the song??

damn, wished Eunjeong could join the promotion but oh well nothing to do about it <3

Thanks translate and sharing :D

yeah, she's totally right i mean why would they be jealous at her? each member is talented and i'm sure this time isn't just there time to shine, i guess? but soon they will and it will be a great time~ excited for the "time to love" japanese version :lol:

hmph, of coz EunJung don have to feel intimidated by the others! ;p best yo lol

when i got to the part tat she will not be joining the others for japanese promotion, :lol: --> ;((((

argh..tats sad but she is already busy enough so oh well