Diadem Forums

[10.06.03] Eunjung missing from Japanese promotions, "I'm sorry"

nathaniel

The collaboration group "TTL", combined by South Korean 6-man dance&vocal unit "Choshinsei" and 6-girl unit "T-ara" held a live concert in Yokohama BLITZ on June 3rd. 1000 audience, who were chosen by lottery, were intoxicated by their performance. It was the first live in Japan of TTL, who have been talked about with their appearance in the CM of chain restaurant "Gusto". They performed "Time to Love", the song released in Korea last autumn, for the first time in Japan, as well as Choshinsei's five latest released songs including "Magokoro". And, T-ara's member Eun Jung was not expected to perform because of the poor physical condition, however, she sang four songs on the stage finally.

Choshinsei will be expanding their activities in Japan mainly in June. Yunaku said: "We are going to hold new performance in South Korea in July and then come back to Japan again. Please look forward to our future activities.

jpopfun

well this happens all the time! until that drama finishes.. you cant really be anywhere else.. u can't really stop 1 day of filming just so you could do promotions elsewhere.. plus flying back and forth Japan and Korea doesn't do anyone any good!

even though being without the leader is a big loss, but im sure the rest of the girls will be fine, the japanese would still love them :)

It's not her fault but I can understand why she feels this way. ㅠㅠ

I can only imagine how it feels for her to be away from her members while they're promoting and on the other hand she's shooting her drama by herself. D:

Ham leader forever~

kinds feel sad for Eunjung after reading this news, she's getting so busy nowadays. she also miss the others so much, but she made a point. she said "t-ara is always make up of six girls" haha. i hope the others will understand what she facing now. she is so busy with coffee house drama.

Thanks for sharing this news =D

Drama shooting can be at any time so of course her schedule is packed with the drama already~ if only her drama only airs once a week maybe she could still make it for TTL promotions T-T

well as fans all we can so is support them and continue loving them, right? ^^

no matter what, T-Ara is six members <333

D: I feel kinda sad when someone is absent and has to spend time apart from the group... Eunjungs such a good girl! Supporting T-ara while working hard on the drama. I'm totally in love with CH XD!!!! Work hard on the next episode Eunjung! :P