Diadem Forums

[10.06.26] After School Jooyeon vs T-ara Hyomin "Who is the best folding screen?"

shining star`★

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

friendly competition~? yeah, right :P I like new G7 members, and the ulzzang couple :rolleyes:

For those who don't know about "Hyomin Folding Screen Saga": when Invincible Youth started, Hyomin first nick was CEO (Complete Edited Out) since Ep. 03. In Ep. 11 "New Year's Special", Hyomin said "As long as I'm with Sunny, I'll get more air time": 'Sunbyung' [a pun of Sunny+folding screen].

awww..hyomin the folding screen..haha..kinda funny though..

hyomin is so funny..although i'm kinda miss sunny..but hyomin is my favorite..i love her..

hyomin is the prettiest folding screen..uhm..wait..she's not folding screen anymore..

subyung forever..I've heard that sunny tag along with G7 to japan..wow!! hyomin must be very happy with that..

I hope there will be subyung moments in japan..

:rolleyes::P<3 <3

wow, sunny taught hyomin pretty good, now she's having a lot of broadcast time and don't need to worry about it cause well she's def good and now she just needs to have fun. sori doesn't need to worry she's just from a rookie group they'll be famous sooner!!!

Its a good thing that Hyomin is doing so well by herself...although i really miss Sunny And Hyomin together. =( They were the cutest couple there. :) keke. People think Hyomin is a folding screen but really..they just dont understand her..nor understand her awesome sense of humor..she's definitely 4D but i love love love that about her. Anyways, i cant wait to see the new girls interact with the original girls. Im sure after some time, they'll be loved!

I really think Hyomin as the folding screen is already over (:

She already improve and I think she will do good-- I mean Sunny teach a lot of things--

I will miss Subyung couple but they already left their mark in IY--

Hyomin will surely continue the legacy of Subyung couple even without her Sunny :D

And I love the first episode where Hyomin shouted Sunny-yah when one of the new G7 members entered-- that moment is simple so cute and touching <3