Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What do you think the "big change" is about?

nathaniel

title says it all. read the recent news articles and you'll know.

i think it's either that jin hye won or jiae will be joining/re-joining t-ara or that members will only be aloud a certain amount of personal/solo activities to take on.

I just now remembered, about 3 months ago they said they had some "secret announcement" or whatever and we'd see another change/transformation from them, but nothing ever came of it. I wonder if this has something to do with it.

i don't know what the change could be, so not sure what to think.

we all seen after school and it's member additions throughout the year.

i doubt anything of that nature will come for t-ara.

big changes, it seems broad and ambiguous, maybe taht's why it's a tad frightening. lol.

only hope for the best, maybe the secret/change is a promotion of some sort.

or change in concept of the girls' image.

If it's a big change so I don't think it will be about an image change because Tiara is used to that

The 2nd album will be a great news but it won't actually affect the group as It is supposed

There is not question of losing a member and disband rumor has been deny officially

So what is left is

1 - New member(s)

2 - Sub group

3 - Oversea activities : but if they plan to release a second album soon It will be difficult

Please no new members,especially that 'little Hara',NO WAY!!I like the way they are now.

Please no sub group too,in my opinion there's not much difference between sub group and breaking up,just don't like the idea of it.Please don't.

Overseas activities is the only 'change' I could accept,they got to be known by the world how good T-ara is.

BIG CHANGE?

I dont want t-ara with cute image. AGAIN.

enough with cute image. they success to change Bo Peep image into 'dark' image with Going Crazy.

please dont comeback into cute image.

*cross my fingers*

BPBP was really only performed in a cute way. It's a scandalous song about love, so it was like they tried to dress a skank in baby clothes.

But I wouldn't mind a cute image. I don't think Boram fits in with the sexy image, especially when they decide to dress her in a 99 cent ghetto outfit.

i think it should be their second album..maybe change style??? or let them rest for a long time?? or make them more busy or some new activities??

but pls dun make them busy until they have to complain...tat make me heart pain T0T

just thought about Qri playing electric guitar.

Maybe they are turning into a band? Like someone would play the bass,drums...

It's just my opinion,don't take it too seriously.

Just hope they get more rest.

Haha, no additional or minusing off members are really good news. But their new album are scheduled to release in this coming September right? Since they changed from cute to sexy, i dun think there'll be any major changes to their album/concept looks? Perhaps is announcing any new activities taken up by the members?

Anyway, let's hope the big changes will be good for t-ara members and also for us!

P/S: I like the way u put it, "little hara" XD

I don't think anymore about a change with the members

With a second album coming soon, sub-group or oversea activities seem improbable

I really don't see what could this "big change" be lol.

Maybe they call it "big change" just to make us curious

While in fact in will only be a simple "change" like a new image for the next album

at first i thought it will be addition of new members eg hara-lookalike

however since it was announced that she is debuting in another mixed group, this is no longer a possibility

so my guess now is that they will be debuting in japan? or mayb a change in the workload to give the girls some much needed break before embarking on a new album