Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What's your thoughts on Ryu Hwayoung?

nathaniel

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually like her.

She's pretty and it seems like all of the T-ara members care for her.

Of course, I don't know anything about her yet. Hopefully, there would be a forum for her soon.

I also like her sister, the one in Co-Ed.

I was totally against the 7th member thing, but now .. I'm not sure ~

I'm still supporting T-ara all the way. (=

• 3 weeks later...

I like her already. I think she might be my new fav. member. (Although I need to see more of her.)

I think she's doing great in T-ARA.

Especially with a lot of people saying, "Oh, T-ara doesn't need a new member! They're fine with 6 people!"

I also think that she's tall and has her own style on stage. She definitely has a lot of charisma. :]

at first i wasn't really interested that ccm added a new member.. i can't judge her skills that time.. it was really weird for ccm to add a member because t-ara itself is too crowded.. but then when they released why are you being like this, i instantly heard a different voice.. you can tell that its Hwayoung, and she is good! they definitely put her in and made Boram the new leader because Eunjung will be busy acting.. so they need a buffer.. Hyomin can't handle all the rap parts because she's next to Soyeon in vocals.. so, all in all, i think Hwayoung is a good addition!

She's going to bring a new dimension to T-ara,a wider range of vocals for the group as well,in my opinion.

Hope she gets more airtime though,she's getting too little of it at the moment,since her group members are the ones that are taking the spotlight now,hopefully she'll get the opportunity to feature in some variety show or drama ( as what her sister is doing now.) <3

just recently making an effort to learn more about t-ara so i don't mind the new addition. just from Hello Baby i think she mixes/mingles well with the other members......or it can be just good editing :P but i do hope that everyone gets along well together and that gain more fans~

Its good that Hwayoung joined T-ara because i like T-ara even more

She's talented with her rapping skill especially in MaBoo

She's become my 3rd bias by just noticing her in HB

But i wish they'll stop adding member

Because i don't want new member to take away Hwayoung's place :lol: