Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What's your thoughts on Ryu Hwayoung?

nathaniel

Of course, people (including myself) are at first resistant to change, so naturally many people aren't going to like the idea of a new member. But Hwayoung will have her opportunity to shine and I hope that she ends up being widely accepted by everyon.e (not many people liked it when girls like Hara, Jiyoung, Nana, Raina, Yubin, etc first came into their groups too, but they all ended up being loved) I just hope that they don't go TOO overboard with member additions after this, though. 7 is plenty... now, I love after school but I feel that they're overkilling it now with 9th and possibly 10th member rumoured to be added... THAT situation, I don't want.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I don't like the change.

There are already six girls in the group. That's A LOT (to me, at least). It's hard for each girl to have a decent line in a song. I don't think having another addition would help them, too. I'd probably like her once I actually see-see her in performances and what-not. But as of now, I'm not too fond with this new adjustment.

At the first time , I almost hesitate that if Hwayoung join to T-ara , it'll be a good thing ???

By thinking for few minutes , I've realize adding Hwayoung to T-ara doesn't affect to anyone at all , the happiest thing that there's no changing or replacing new member ^^ (for me that's the best)

She also looks cute , right ^^ ? But how old is she ? Is she younger than our Jiyeon =)) ? (sorry guys , I just kidding ^^)

Looking forward to seeing her with T-ara on comeback stage soon ^^

personally, i don't really like her at this point...tho i'm pretty sure that'll change =] hopefully she'll be a good addition to t-ara and won't bring them down...or else >=[ so yeah at this point: i don't like her

(another reason is because she stole jiyeon's maknae position =.=)

on the other hand...she's pretty =DD

i was hoping *and praying* that this girl gotta be super talented. i hope at least she can shine.

it's good that it's a new member without a replacement. so no member are leaving.

but then, i didn't know her talent, and i think her face are not as pretty as jiyeon *in my opinion* so i really can't say a thing about her yet.

Adorable twins are adorable! (even if her sis isn't in T-ara itself). I also admit that as a twin myself I feel predisposed to like her!!!

And whatever... she's so cute. When I heard T-ara was changing I worried heaps. But this is the best outcome i anticipated so I'll troop on.

Besides this just means there's another cute young girl for Jiyeon to play with. (and already from the promo pics I get the sense there's great chem b/w those 2 gals)

Well, I was being kind of negative..

It was like "She can't be better than Hyomin, or Jiyeon in anything"

But after thinking about it again, they picked her because of her talent, right?

And her pretty face is just a bonus! :)

But I hope she is really talented, and deserved a place in T-ara!

• 1 month later...

I'm going to be completely honest...

I'm not really liking the fact that they're going to have a new member, i don't like it when groups lose/gain members.

It was hard for me to accept the fact that Jay had to leave the group, and until now I keep forgetting that 2PM is no longer 7 but 6... and the time when Hye Lim joined to replace mimi, that was also a very hard time for me .

The same goes to Hwayoung the new member. I don't think I can live with T-Ara having 7 members...

I'm just used to just seeing 6 members ever since debut.

But just because I'm a bit unhappy doesn't mean I will stop supporting T-Ara, I will try my best to start liking her and hopefully I will. I will try to support them as a 7 membered group <3

FYI, I am now very in love with Hye Lim :)

She is an awesome girl and I'm glad she joined the Wonder Girls. I hope that the same thing will happen to me with Hwayoung ^^

GO GO GO T-ARAAA !!!

and... Hwayoung, I'll be watching you :D

All i can say is that i hope she adapts well with the group, hopefully make her mark in t-ara.

But if i were to be honest, i'll say i was hugely dissapointed.

i never fancied the idea of making changes to existing groups,

since i feel it just spoils the initial impression of the group.

I mean things are never gonna be the same again,

and why on earth would they want so many members.

But anyways best of luck to her.

• 1 month later...

Hmm u.u I honestly liked T-ara with 6 members...it's just kinda difficult to get used to a new member... I mean, they are talented, they are already loved by a lot of people, so I don't really understand why they have to get a new member... but anyways..

As for my opinion on this new girl, she's cute, yeah, but my first impression of her was...bad :^|

I said this because I was expecting to know her a little more in this episode of hello baby, but she didn't said a word during the whole episode, if she wants to get our hearts I think she got to work a little bit more on being more open in front of the camera, I want to believe that this was just because she's new and it's her first show, I hope she gain more confidence so we can know about her a little bit more ^^

As for her singing,well I watched her performance video... and in my opinion it was really bad...but that was time ago, so, maybe with the training she has improved more, i'll judge well in december with T-ara's comeback

That's my opinion just for now...