Diadem Forums

[10.07.19] T-ara's Jiyeon-Hwayoung, co.ed's Hye Won-Hyoyoung meet at one place

nathaniel

tumblr_l5serskKqT1qbrx4po1_500.jpg

T-ara and co.ed, all in once place.

Both T-ara's Jiyeon and Hwayoung and co.ed's Hye Won and Hyoyoung, belonging to Core Contents Media got together for a photoshoot.

Back on May 29th, the twins Ryu Hwayuong and Ryu Hyoyoung appeared on SBS Tv's "Star King" where mainly Hyoyoung showcased her musical talents and aegyo. After being on "Star King" she was scouted by the agency. Now she is taking pictures with her twin who is in T-ara, Hwayoung and Jiyeon and her fellow group member, Jin Hye Won.

Ryu Hwayoung and Ryu Hyoyoung are twins from the same company, but appearing in different groups, "Even though they're from the same agency, they're both in family groups, and will help each other in only ways to benefit," a represenative said.

In addition, he said "Even though Hyoyoung and Hye Won are not in T-ara, T-ara's popularity will help improve interest for co.ed."

Meanwhile, T-ara are busy with personal activities. Jiyeon is busy promoting her movie, "Death Bell 2", Eunjung's drama "Coffee House" is airing and Hyomin is filming her drama, "My girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox."

co.ed's debut album is finished and is scheduled to debut in September. Currently they are hard at work practicing their choreography.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100719n09879

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate

Man i got confused, i thought the girl that appeared in previouse pics Hye Won was twin with Hwayoung

but it turned out that Hyoyoung is the twin O.o

even after knowing that its still hard to explain to my sisters ><!!

they look a like, strongly alike!!

and sure i'm looking forward for the co.ed group to come out

i'm already loving them :) :) :D:)

That's nice seeing all of them as siblings under

the same company :) but is it just me or do they

all look the same? The only thing that I can tell

them apart is their clothes and hair lengths haha

Jiyeon and Hwayoung are not related you know, but from the pic besaid ji yeon three of them kind like similiar, mybe they are triple

I can't wait for when these girls get makeovers. I can tell them apart, but it's a big turn off for people to give new groups a chance when they all look alike. Looking alike was a huge complaint during T-ara's Lies era.

They all look the same except for JiYeon...

The three other girls remind me of T-ARA during their "Lies" days and debut.

You know with the long hair split in the middle thingy.

No matter what they say JiYeon will be the maknae 4EVER!!!

this pic really kyeoptaaaaa :D :D

well, they should take a pic when jiyeon with long hair lol

im still a bit scared to see this twin sister

their skin too bright, look like ghost or vampire from twilight? LOL