Diadem Forums

[10.07.21] T-ara's Complaints, Jiyeon's Tears... Are the rumours done?

Elly

T-ara's Jiyeon has cried over the recent rumors of members not getting along and a possible disbandment.

Jiyeon, who has recently transformed into an actress through the movie 'Gosa2' met with reporters recently and had talked about the rumors related to T-ara "I was simply just expressing I was having a hard time due to busy schedules but the issue had seemed to have gotten bigger", she had revealed.

Continuing on "There is nothing like members not getting along or possiblities of disbanding. Rather, I'm sad that this has gotten so big", although she was trying her best to control her emotions, eventually she had teared up.

An official from T-ara's company Core Entertainment Media had participated for the interview as well and of course said "In Jiyeon's case, she is still a high school student. Since she's at a young age, she did not imagine the results of her own popularity", also confirming there was no bad relationships among members or disbandment.

T-ara members Jiyeon and Hyomin recently wrote on their personal twitters, messages which seemed to be suggesting 'bad relations', 'critical situations' and had created a stir.

Jiyeon's tweet "I've ran only looking ahead for too long. It's time to stop" hinted the possibility of disbandment, and Hyomin "Why do I feel like I can't live. Why. Have I made that big of a mistake. I have no strength to live diligently" seemed to hint discord with her company.

Regarding this, Core Entertainment Media stated "Jiyeon's and Hyomin's tweets were just their way of letting out their emotions over the members' very busy schedules".

On the 16th, Core Entertainment Media's representative Kim Kwangsoo came out personally saying that T-ara has become a 7-member group, leader has been switched from Ham Eunjung to the team's oldest member Jeon Boram.

Source: (I'll add this tomorrow lol, posting this on my iPod is a pain)

Written by: (adding tomorrow)

Translated by: maknaes.@tiaradiadem

i think it's pretty normal to tweet those stuff when you're down or stuff. so i dont see why netizens would speculate abt disbandment of the girls having bad relationship with each other/company.

i for once can see the bond between the 6 and soon to 7 members.

i can understand how jiyeon feel, at her young age, she has to experience so much more than a normal hgih school student would do, no doubt she will feel stress out.

They wont disband ):

probably jiyeon is saying she keep working for the best like wanting to be actress and singer but it gave her so much stress lately that she wants to stop?? that has no link for disbandment..

awww Jiyeon... don't cry.... T-ara will never disband... and i know how frustrating it can get when people over think your words on twitter...

Also isn't twitter a place to express what's on your mind? so i dunno why fans are taking it so damn seriously X_X

I hope Jiyeon isn't stressed out about this situation...

Some people interpret the rumors differently from the actual fact. I think that's the reason why the Core management held the meeting to clear out any negative rumors between the girls. Now everything have been stated and hope no more dispute in the future. We just give our full supports to the girls, T-ARA hwaiting!

I hate rumors ! I know Core Media has already cleared up everything but when I read article such as this one, I can't stay 100% without no doubt...we are all human after all. Now I just wish to see the girls make their comeback because It will calm down all these stupid rumors of disbandment or bad relations !

rumors can be rough. I'd feel bad for her to be put through hearing that stuff.

People always think groups aren't getting a long and that there is drama.

Always.

No on would have problems that big or it would just shown through.

She's been a trooper and doesn't need other stuff to weigh on her mind.

i don't know why people continue to try and interpret how these stars feel like... i'm sad for her...she's so young but super talented... & she was just writing out her feelings and everyone started interpreting it in different ways.. trying to judge how she's feeling... what she wrote had nothing to do with disbandment, why are people so quick to judge?

Go T-ara! Go Jiyeon.. don't let anyone bring you down.. :angry: