Diadem Forums

[10.07.22] 13-year old Jiyeon, "I look like Kim Tae Hee and want to be an artist"

nathaniel

tn_1279691642_1841703385_0.jpg

Jiyeon from the girl group T-ara's previous Internet article from when she was 13 has attracted much attention.

On July 3rd, 2005, Jiyeon went on the portal site Daum's Knowledge and posted a question saying, "How to become a celebrity?" and included a picture of herself.

"I am 13 years old. O have very big eyes and people say that I look like Kim Tae Hee. People say I should be a celebrity. That's my picture, but I look much better in real life

I have just googled Kim Tae Hee and Jiyeon is right, she does look like her lol. She could even be the Jiyeon of 10 years from now.

Woah so what she persued, she actually got. I feel happy for her.

(i wonder how many times that has happened to us.........)

Haha , Jiyeon unnie , your wish is come true , right ? ^^

Now you're become one of the cute member in T-ara , that's nothing better in this moment

Keep fighting to have more success , ok ^^

Jiyeon unnie - hwaiting !

Oh wow. Jiyeon's a real cutie ever since!

I agree, being a celebrity is too hard, but of course, if that's what you're willing to achieve, then you'll have to face the consequences. I think Jiyeon might need a rest.

i mean a vacation or something. ;)

stating that the website is holy (?). Others said, "I come from the future. In five years, you will debut as a singer and star in TV and movies."
^

this part makes me going :lol:

I admit at the 1st time I saw her, I really thought that she look like Kim Tahee.

and that's one of many triggers to know Tiara more.

wow, she's so cute!

I'm glad she accomplished her goal!

I hope she continues to keep doing well!

she really did look like Kim Tae Hee the first time I saw her,

but now, after seeing her so much,

I don't think so any more X)

She's adorable and totally just herself haha. if that makes sense =P