Diadem Forums

[10.07.26] T-ara's Eunjung sheds tears at final 'Coffee House' shoot, "I'll never forget"

nathaniel

201007261045091001_1.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung's tears pour at the final "Coffee House" shoot.

The PD of the SBS drama "Coffee House" revealed that Eunjung's affection for her character in the drama, Kang Seung Yeon, along with how dedicated she was to shooting was very big, and she was extremely sad for this to be the last day of shooting.

As Eunjung shed many tears, she said, "The work I did for 'Coffee House' really helped make me mature a lot, while I grow older, the memories will not leave my mind and I will not forget the things I learned from shooting."

Following, the PD, Kang Ji Hwan, Park Shi Yeon, Jung Woong In and the rest of the cast all gave their thanks.

Meanwhile, Eunjung is preparing for her movie that's expected to sell out, "White", along with preparations for T-ara's 2nd album.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100726n07452?mid=e0102

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate

Guest IDUNLAIKSPAMMERS

NOOOO IT'S OVER (I still need to catch up on my episodes). I like Coffee House. It's

such a cute drama, and Eun Jung is a pretty good actress even though it's her first time.

I'm excited for Qri's drama to start too, so it's nice to see another T-ara member trying

out for dramas.

Guest cruzer1979

so sad.. coffee house finish... in my opinion coffee house is the best drama... that I've seen ... this drama i wacth every episode without fast forward... and eunjung act is so good... i can see.. that the way she act improve 100%.....because she one of talented artis that korea had tresure... so proud for eunjung...can't wait to see "white"..... fan from malaysia

It's already over ? I'm quite sad and so I totally understand Eun Jung

She has worked very hard for this drama and it was like her family for her

Leaving all of this will create an empty feeling but she still has her Tiara members

And now she will be able to focus on the group again

oooh sweet Eunjung it must be tough for her :P

i don't believe the drama is comming to an end

i really love this drama its just too bad it didn't get the respond it deserve

i still didn't watch it the last 3 episodes yet

hope the ending to be reasonable and happy

love you Eunjoung :lol::P

NOOOOO y mus Coffee House end so quickly T.T

i rly rly enjoyed the show to the max! cant get over the fact that its gonna end soon...

argh!!! hope there will be more good shows coming up >.< if not i'm rly gonna miss Coffee House reaaaal bad..

Hope Eunjung all the best for her carrer! would love to see her act more ^.^

EUNJUNG HWAITING!!

Awww Eunjung... You did really well for a rookie. Really, really good acting...So proud of you.. :(

You made CH really fun to watch. All your quirks and craziness in the drama makes me laugh so hard..

You really had great chemistry with Kang Ji hwan...

I hope to see more of you on other dramas/movies.. But not as much as I want you performing with the group. Ahh, I just simply LOVE you..lol.. :(

Now I just have to look for another way to spend my mon/tues nights..I'm gonna miss Kang SeungYeon..

EUNJUNG(ah) SARANGHAEYO!!!