• Can't decide!
    • Dani

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest Syer1001

i can't choose between eunjung and jiyeon, but it seems jiyeon doesn't really need to act much if her character is a cheerful girl. that's because she will actually use her real life facial expression and it's really amusing...XD

so, I would choose her because it is more convincing...

• 2 weeks later...

I think the first is eunjung..she is really doing acting..like real actress Then jiyeon is second.. She can act cute like in god of study, act cold in jungle fish 2 and deathbell 2, and hateful like dream high 2, but i prefer she act cold character..

Then hyomin..she has good acting ability too..

Isn't it obvious that the two nominees are Eunjung and Jiyeon since they both took acting class?Besides,that is what their passionate about and they never thought of being a singer until CCM took them.

I believe the answer is Eunjung.Come on,she started acting since she was like 7 or 8 and she's 24 now and she has tons of experiences.Second of course goes to Jiyeon and third to Hyomin.

You can't really compare both of them with Soyeon,Boram,Qri and Hwayoung since none of them act before (well,only as cameos) and I don't think Soyeon will jump into an acting career any soon seeing she's more into singing career that is what she love to do.

When it comes to T-ara's level of acting, I believe experience is what really decides the answer - which would be Eun Jung. Just look up her filmography in Wikipedia and it's all there.

Ji Yeon and Hyomin would come to a dead close second and third, though personally, I think Hyomin does better, depending on the character she is portrayed in.

Fourth place, I'd say it's Qri - yes, she DOES have acting experience and the Lovey Dovey MV isn't the only thing she partook in. Fifth place is held by So Yeon, mostly due to her role in the Roly Poly musical. Hwa Young and Boram remain a complete mystery for all I know.

I went with Jiyeon.

Though I think technically Eunjung would be considered a better actress, as in having a broader repertoire and more consistency, Jiyeon can really play well the part of a dramatic heroine. In that sense, I'm answering with whom I've enjoyed myself more, though I'm probably biased by watching DH2 more recently.