Diadem Forums

[10.08.19] T-ara to advance overseas for 2nd album promotion, Soyeon scores movie role

nathaniel

201008191200001002_1.jpg

T-ara talks about making their overseas expansion and main focuses for album activities in 2010.

T-ara's agency said on the 19th, "We've had love calls from 8 different countries including Japan, China, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore, but we've refused them all. Although T-ara members were busy acting in Korea during last years album and currently are, when the new album is released during the second half of the year we expected to advance overseas but stick mainly to Korean promotions for the time being," he said.

T-ara's former songs were popular with all kinds of audiences (ages, races). Boram, the current leader of T-ara recently appeared in "Purple Heeled Grim Reaper is Coming," Eunjung in the drama "Coffee House" and the movie "White", Jiyeon in the dramas "Soul", "God of Study" and the upcoming "Jungle Fish 2" along with the movie "Death Bell 2", Hyomin in the drama "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho" and Qri in the drama special "Spy Trader Kim Chulsoo". The member Soyeon is expected to debut in an upcoming movie.

Meanwhile, T-ara's 2nd album will be released in October.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100819n09495

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its about time soyeon got into acting too. i'm not giving up hope for them promoting overseas. its a great opportunity since many are doing it (japan for the majority) and they can gain more fans but i respect the managements decision for now. we still have that new member to get used and comfortable about this whole thing.

hwaiting! hwaiting! GO! GO! T-ara! talents of dancing, singing,

and acting made them improve way more :) ALL THE WAY!!

oh has anyone ever saw this video before http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbWhKY_mn6Y

in the video there is HyunAh, JiYeon, EunJung, HyoMin, SooMi, JaeKyung singing MICKEY

just wondering maybe some people probably did idk nvm lol....

Wow!! Their play drama & movie all.

yeh!! i'm so happy when หน ัำนื ไรสส กำิีะ กพฟทฟ

i'm wait her alone i want to see her in drama or movie

now my dream have a really ^ ^

i'm so happy

Thank you for news very much

T-ara hwaiting wait them comeback