Diadem Forums

[10.09.22] After Eunjung and Jiyeon, Soyeon will make her big screen debut

nathaniel

2010092013161650868_1.jpg

Soyeon of the girl group T-ara will be the final member to make her big screen acting debut.

Soyeon will appear in the movie, "Mama, Don't Cry" and will begin filming full-time later this year. In the movie, "Mama, Don't Cry", Soyeon be a high school student who's mother attempts to make amends for the regrets her teenage daughter had in the past. Soyeon will be playing a teenager for this role.

Core Contents Media stated, "Soyeon will be making her first appearance in movies following after Jiyeon and Eunjung. Soyeon now will be a singer and an actor, so please anticipate." T-ara's member Jiyeon has appeared in the drama "God of Study" and the movie "Death Bell 2" and Eunjung has appeared in the drama "Coffee House" and will be appearing in the movie "White". Hyomin just recently finished filming for her acting debut in the drama "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho."

In addition, Soyeon will be resuming singing activities with T-ara's second album coming soon.

The full cast of "Mama, Don't Cry" will be revealed soon and is scheduled to go into shooting this winter.

source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + star news

Wow ... i hope she have a good succes with this role, like her said before, when she's interviewed :

- What wish you make under the full moon?

Soyeon: For T-ara's comeback album to do good and a good response for my acting debut (Mama, Don't Cry). I also wish family, friends and T-ara members stay healthy.

oh man, that's gonna be so exciting to see Soyeon on screen. I'm still waiting for more of Soyeon to pop out and around.

A lot of T-ara are actors now, in hollywood they use a lof of 20-something year olds to play teenagers. lol. Soyeon doesn't look like a high school student though, she has the look where you say, aww she's cute, and a lil more mature. lol.

looking forward to it.

t-ara hwaiting

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...