Diadem Forums

[10.09.24] T-ara's Jiyeon and Co.ed's Hyoyoung reveal pictures from 'Jungle Fish 2' set

nathaniel

ae_1285291030_592255329_2.jpg

T-ara's Jiyeon and upcoming mixed group, Co.ed's Hyoyoung, who both will be appearing on KBS1TV 8-episode drama, "Jungle Fish 2" revealed images taken on set.

Although they are the same age, it would make most people think they are rivals to each other, but they are not. After Hyoyoung joined Core Contents Media, Jiyeon and Hyoyoung have already become close friends.

Hyoyoung said, "I frequently meet with Jiyeon when we both have days off. We like to eat, hang out and listen to music.. and share our personal stories. We have a lot of fun. It's good we are the same age and I think that Jiyeon is brilliant and a very hard working, I want to strive to be like her in the future."

Both Jiyeon and Hyoyoung play characters who are in the top 3% honors in Korea. Jiyeon hides her stress and twisted family while she is at school, but when she comes home it becomes dramatic. Hyoyoung's character may seem like a good student, but she is always in a rivalry and arguing with someone.

Meanwhile, Co.ed's debut title track music video will be premiering on the 27th at the Samsung Megabox in 3D. They're currently practicing dance very hard. In addition, T-ara's 2nd album is being prepared and all the members are busy with personal activities.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Core Clique/Diadem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...