Diadem Forums

[10.09.29] T-ara take part in Lee Kyung-Sub's 20th anniversary album

*YANiPOPO*

-non T-ara infos ommited-

T-ara has been chosen to remake Lee Kyung Sub's 1994 hit "Skyground Starground". The song was originally produced for the female duo BB.

TWENTYth Urban is Lee Kyung Sub's 20th anniversary album to commemorate his best songs. Out of hundreds of song he has made throughout his career, he has chosen 10 songs and has chosen 10 groups/artists to remake the certain song.

MNET artists such as Davichi, F.T. Island, SeeYa are also said to take part in the album.

Source: Natenews

Translation: *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

no offence but the song is kinda too classic mannnn.

kinda disappointed about the dance style music they are doing.

1st, yeah LOL i so agree!!

and 2nd, i dont think you get the point..

It's not by them as in their team, T-ara were chosen by a VERY respectable producer, Lee Kyung-Sub, to which even JYP acknowledges. In Korea, your years in the business is extremely important, some companies will base your salary upon the years of your experience.

So for them to be chosen by him, it's an honor.

So happy that i can hear new song is singed by our girls. I'm really miss them.

Though it's have some differences from the songs of them before, but it still great, maybe that have T-ara's voices in there ^^

I can recognize only Soyeon and Hyomin unnie's voice in the burden of song. But i think it also have Boram and Qri unnie's voice, too ^^ does that song have Hwayoung unnie's voice ? i can't hear Eunjeong unnie's voice >___<

What a pity ! it's just a single

Anyway, can't way to see their comeback stage on November heart.png

Thanks for the announcement, i have a little sad that isn't the real song of T-ara. But i also love it 'cause i have waited to hear their voice on another song very long time ^^