Diadem Forums

[10.12.25] Soyeon says 'We're okay' amidst fans worrying

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad to hear that they're ok

I really thought they would get sick from that, and im really glad that they didn't.

I live in the midwest and it gets in the negatives a lot in the winter, so i know how cold they felt and there's no way i would ever go out in it without being bundled up

Awww. Before, I always thought that the idol-modelling life was easy and glamorous but when I started being into KPOP, I realized that it takes a lot of patience and hard work to pull through. Gosh, I admire these girls, I hope they take care of themselves though, or I hope the company takes care of them!

Oh my god I just followed the news! Well it might be someone's fault to blame but I'm glad to hear that they didn't suffer long from that, though they must have been shivering a lot but they composed themselves well! Brave girls :-D

And thanks for the news and translation, I really appreciate your work.

I was really upset watching that. How could such a person let them perform in the freezing cold? I'm freezing with a winter coat on, mittens, my hood on my head & a scarf around my face at that weather. Poor girls, they must have been frozen. I hope they didnt get sick. I was freezing just watching them so cold.