*YANiPOPO*

[10.12.27] Eunjung injures knee; stops all activities

poor eunjung...

i really sad to heard that..

hope you would be better..

and ligament..

please don't do any activities..

because what i know ligament for you to walk..

if it broken..

you can't walk anymore..

so just rest for 1 month..

Keep save..!!

sighs. why does she have to encounter such problems while reaching the last week of the year when it's so damn important for her to be performing together with her members? sobs ^_^

Eunjung is my fave member of the group. By the time she will comeback T-Ara will be close to wrapping up their promotions. I hope their next comeback isn't a year down the line like this one was.

Poor Eunjung...i hope it doesnt hurt that much! ..dang i was hoping to see the complete t-ara in the year end festivals..oh well..her health is more important! get well soon!

OMO!! T^T Eunjeong got me really worried.. STILL AM O__O' I Hope it's nothing That serious even though she said she was fine O__O What if she was lieing that she was okay? O__O Okay Okay.. Hmpph.. This is bad.. She won't be at that one concert and Dream high O__O She still need to film too T^T Eunjeong.. Ahh!! Dumb Ice..

Oh GAWD!! I Hate when things bad like this happend to T-ara T^T *WHY!!!* Anyways... I hope she recovers faster than 2 week ^__^ Eunjung Unnie FIGHTING!;]

</3 Get well soon! Rest up ;)

gah, what's with all these knee injuries! there was Tiffany and Jonghyun's not completely recovered from his ligament thing.

Come back quickly with your upgraded self!

Oh no. I am so worried about her. That means she won't be performing in any activites in 2011 and what about the Gayo Daejun? I really hope she feels better! Let's hope that her knee heals quickly. ):

Guest cruzer1979

really last i was crying..because eunjung injury....i'm really worried sick of her... like my soul in korea right now....to comfort eunjung... she must be sad...because can't perform together with other t-ara member at year end show... my year this year not so great because ny eunjung is in pain/sick...

nooo why did this have to happen to eunjung now T_T

she's gonna miss out on the end of year performances.

however, i hope now she can get some proper rest and time to recover.