shining star`★

[10.12.30] KBS Music Festival, T-ara Jiyeon "Smile and stop the expressionless face"

Awww~

she's trying really hard to not let her fans down even though she's still sleepy

why do they have to be so harsh on them if they knew they are really busy lol

but yeah good job jiyeon~

poor girl... :D She always does well anyways no matter the condition. CCM is cruel if they forxced her and stuff, that would be mean!!!! LOL Jiyeon you poor thing :D fighting girlies <3

i don't know why her schedule so pack.maybe she was force to?CCM should monitor Jiyeon schedule and take care of her more.she still young and at that age psychology is like a thin glass.too much pressure and it will break.come on.. 2 or 3 hour sleep wont enough.even a tiger in that condition will run amok! Park Yong Ha, one of most saddest tragedy. i don't want to see it happen again <3

I'd just like to say that yes, Jiyeon is being impugned terribly a lot but other idol stars as well are being criticized too much for things like this. So I think as netizens we should definitely understand the positions of these idols.

ah i think shes thinking bout fans

and now showing her bright smile for disapointed fans

so not being pushed by someone...

ah i really love it when jiyeon showing her bright smile...

:D

Who care if the debate on Jiyeon's smiles continues....

There will always be people un-contented with many things, so as long there is fans behind Ji Yeon, I believed she can always smile beautifully!

Give her a break! People are crazy keep saying her not professional. I love how she performs. They should try imagine their favourite idol being criticize for not professional and when their idols learn their mistake and smile they should not criticise her again!

Fighting Jiyeon!

thats what netizens are all about, making issues. even if jiyeon didnt smile in some of her performance, i am sure there must be a reason. Jiyeon FIGHTINGG!

Do netizens only think about themselves? I mean, if you were to look into her life, she has school, singing career, and acting career to juggle. What more the number of variety shows she's starring in. One performance doesn't do her justice, besides she still looks sweet when she's not smiling. Sorry *Bias*

we are human we cant control our emotion if we are sad or happy or even angry so its not like she mean it she is busu running from there and here to make people happy they should understand