Diadem Forums
iamjennie

[SPAZZ] Who caught your attention first?

the one who caught my attention first is EUN JUNG because i first watched dream high 1 and actually liked her when she sang goose's dreams with suzy then started to search her then i found t-ara. the next is hyomin because at first i thought she's the prettiest member then it changed to jiyeon. but now for me all of them are pretty.

:))

I know t-ara through Invincible Youth as Hyomin is one of the fix cast...

she is really good in variety shows and very funny as well...

Hyomin is still my favourite... cant wait to see her in Malaysia next month....

Soyeon caught my attention first! haha was watching their Lovey Dovey and Roly Poly performance on tv and I couldn't help but focus on soyeon. Thereafter I watched Cry Cry and was really impressed with her vocals.

JIYEON caught my first attention

bcs I know T-ara bcs of her many dramas haha

but after more knowing about T-ara

my fav member is HYOMIN, BORAM & JIYEON

really I couldn't choose whose the best >< (note: actually if I have to, I would choose Jiyeon :P)

The first person that caught my attention i think it was Soyeon? Idk in saw one of their mv and she just caught my attention then i started to watch other of their mv and my attention switched to Boram *u* She can look really cute sometimes so hehe xDDD But yeah nowdays my favorite memeber is Ahreum uvu

I remember watching a Japanese perf of Bo Peep Bo Peep, and up until then I hadn't really noticed the T-ara members, instead just enjoying their music, and Hwayoung and Eunjung both caught my eye. IDK why - maybe because they both had short hair? xDD

Jiyeon caught my attention first, well it is because of DH2.

But her being my bias number 1 at first, didn't last long instead, Soyeon stole her spot in my bias list because of her doll like selcas, powerful vocals and wittiness