nathaniel

[11.10.28] T-ara reveal music video posters and release a teaser on the 31st

These posters are so friggin' sweet!! :D

I'd whine about Hyomin not being featured on any of them but ya know I'm actually rather happy Qri is finally recieving some attenion. :]

Amazing. Just so amazing. Our girls can really bring out all different concepts.

Seriously they deserves so much more attention. Well, the only sad part is that i cant see all seven.

But im glad that Qri is outstanding in Cry Cry! Time to not get underrated!

t-ara deabak..the posters totally freakin me out..

never thought that they will make a move like this by releasing some movie posters..

they getting better in each concept..and the concept will be the hot topics of the year..

hope to see the others 3 in the second MV..

Just be patients guys,,I think they want make us fell so curious more,,so what can we do except waiting,,hhhhhhh................ :(:(:( K!!!!!

ZOMMGGG guys, thanks for sharing, like WOOWWWW !!! its like a movie poster for a horror/thriller/crime scene investigation movie, i bet the girls 9and guys actors) are going to blow us away with the change from "Cry Cry" to "Lovey Dovey"

Can't wait to see what they have in stall :D

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST ONE YETTTTT !!!

Daebak! but T-aras company always make such a good story.my intention is their dance.lol..what kind of song and dance they have with this concept.

really cant wait.duh..

I'm so glad for this badass concept, I've been longing for them to look sexy and delicious again XD

I can't wait, the release is so close!

i really can't wait anymore..t-ara never fail to suprise me..this is why i love them..jiyeon, qri, eunjung, hyomin-cry cry..maybe soyeon, boram, hwayoung- lovey dovey..t-ara hwaiting..t-ara jjang..i like jiyeon outfits the most..jiyeon is my bias..hehe..:angry:

I loooooove this new concept. I'm so excited for the MV!!!! laugh.gif

I am worried that the Wonder Girls are going to release their MV teaser on the same day as T-ara and they are going to release their song in the same week too. I hope our girls don't get overshadowed. sad.gif