Diadem Forums
dianapetrina

[12.02.14] T-ara, "It's fascinating to get a storm of sign request in Europe"

It feels great to know that people all over the world knows and appreciates T-ara! I think as a fan, it becomes a greed for me in wanting to let more and more people know about them too! T-ara fighting! Our hardworking princesses deserves more love, support and recognition <3

I am so proud of them! They worked so hard... hopefully they can take a break :( I wish them all the best in the upcoming year.

... I finally got my lovey dovey album in the mail today! weeeee

T-ara's members are awesome, I'm so proud, all are an example of a awesome and fantastic woman.....

T-ara Daebak!!!!!

T-ara Fighting!!!!!!1

As long as they are happy while they are doing activities, I'm fine with them. Though one can't stop feeling pity with the amount of activities they have in a year. At least, the rewards are very rewarding in the end of the day for the girls.

Wouldn't the LA part be the Korean Music Festival? isn't it being held in LA?

yeah but like, I don't want to be assuming thing, you know what I mean?

She continued with smile, "The fascinating thing is: We're tired, but we just won't sleep while we are moving place to place in the car. We will just chat in the car, to release our stress." >> Haha Soyeon I think you might be the only one talking away to keep the others awake to entertain you LOL!

Soyeon: "We said to the agency while joking, 'Can't we get a concept like other girl groups? Let's promote with an innocent and cute song' and they replied 'You guys don't match that kind of concept'. I think we are fated to have some eye-catching concepts, even in the future." >> That's what makes them stand out from the rest and makes me love them. Powerful and outstanding songs. They never fail to impress us with their concepts and I'm thankful to CCM for giving them these songs instead of the cliche cutesy songs that other girl groups have.

But they really should get some rest. Whatever happened to the 10 days break that KKS promised them? D:

nice article..nice read.:)

do hope they get more rest in the future tho..2hrs of sleep sounds terrible..x.x

hope it wouldn't be too long b4 they come out wif an english song like snsd..:)

More greed involve more hard work, not a minute of lazy. Stay cheerful all times and do their best in everything. Try new stuff, without hesitating.. Care for each other like siblings.. That's so T-ara. Hwaiting!!

Cause of T-ara, I also wanna work hard in my life and my future (:

i really really like this article..

i do hope they can debut in US or Europe and become even more well known k-pop girl group but i prefer them in Korea honestly..

anyway..all the best for my T-ara.. :)

They are so hardworking. It's okay to be greedy if they will get more love. I hope in the future, they will be more successful than they are now because they are really talented. I always pray for your successful. T-ara, fighting!!