Diadem Forums

[12.07.28] Core Contents Media's CEO to make a very big announcement regarding T-ara on the 30th

nathaniel

this going to be bad news i think...

it was really make us nervous...

some member insulting...??

i was really afraid it was jiyeon...

because hwayoung said preety...

and jiyeon was about same ages as her...

but about the tweet really confusing...

or just some netizen speculating...

omg i hope not jiyeon...TT-TT

my baby dino dant be like that...

or some other member...

lets pray for a good news... TT-TT

i hope thats all just some netizen speculation...

TT-TT

Hyoyoung (Hwayoung's twin sister) tweet on "What's the use of having pretty face when you're not on the inside?" definitely describing someone in the group.

Please,Soyeon,or anyone ofyou,take a step ahead and clear this up.I hate to admit this but T-ara is slowly falling apart.

Hyoyoung (Hwayoung's twin sister) tweet on "What's the use of having pretty face when you're not on the inside?" definitely describing someone in the group.

Please,Soyeon,or anyone ofyou,take a step ahead and clear this up.I hate to admit this but T-ara is slowly falling apart.

i agree that they should clear this up. they're adults, and if they meant those tweets, the best way is to just admit and apologize rather than having their screwed up PR saying their accounts were hacked. what idiot would believe that? i feel bad for hwa tho she's only 19 :( the crap she has to go through...

I'm so worried. I have a very bad feeling about this the only thing i'm sure isn't good either,this is going to affect in a bad way T-ara. I really hope people on street don't bash them and waith to some explanations. I find it difficilt to believe theu hang themselves with those tweets or that Hwauoung is faking.

God nothing good about this, I'm hateing twitter today.

It was apparently a twitter issue you can look online some people translated the tweets but again for me is not insulting I don't get the messages. But netizens say they (members) were insulting Hwayoung in a sarcastic way for not being able to perform with them

Thanks for replying me.

I pray that this incodent is as what they said and their twitter accounts got hacked.

Though Hwayoung's tweets are proving otherwise.

It would be so sad to see this happenning among themselves.

Sigh~ We can only wait till the 30th and hope everything's fine.

T-ara please stay together happily.

I really hate it when KKS does this...

But this time, I guess it's about the recent tweets by the members. ( Actually, I don't really get why netizens say that they were mocking Hwa, but still... Insulting or not, They should have kept it for themselves, not posting it on Twitter.)

For now,

I doubt that KKS will disband, suspend our kick out any members.

They've just finished their Japan concert tour and it was a success.

They've just established their official fanclub.

And JUST added a new member with another to come.

For now, It's way too risky to do so.

I'm hoping for good news... (trying to think positive)

- Maybe announcing that Dani will officially be joining the group.

- A leader change.

- An apology, then everything gets back to normal.

- Sub-Unit ???

Anyhow, I really hope everything is fine between the members. I mean, they have gone through a lot. I guess that, with all the re-arrangements they had to make due to the adding of Hwa back in 2010 and now 2 new members. Some little fights may come up.

I'm praying for everything to get back to normal. 6-ara, 7-ara or 9-ara. They'll always be awesome !!

(Sure miss those days...when they were 6... everything was just so PEACEFUL)

lol i know some may hate me for saying this but i hope KKS would announce that t-ara will stop promotions and have a break to 'for whatever reasons they could say' just so they could have a break. for me that's fine and since some of them have their own individual activities.

anyways i think the twitter issue was just blown out of proportions relax guys ke ke.....

@j4trail me too i don't buy it the members would not be stupid to say such things meaning what people are saying they mean to say on their twitter. first of all they've debuted for three years already they know the ways of the industry, the netizens and their image so i don't think so

QUOTE:

Confirmed: There will be serious decision announced in a press conference by KKS about Hwayoung being bullied. KKS is "very concerned."

That's what the announcement will be pertaining to. Just pray that it doesn't spell expulsion for anyone.

OHHH GWADD NOOOOO~~

T.T I am sure they were kidding around on twitter...

KKS juz made my day much more worse than it was zzz :angry: :angry: :angry:

...KKS never brings good news. Plus their PR team just suck big time. And the whole twitter thing has been blown out of proportion. T-ara members are basically infamous for having injuries. (So why would they be catty to a fellow down and out member? It doesn't seem logical does it?) Let's look at the injury timeline:

July 2011: Hyomin fainted due to fatigue

Nov 2011: Eunjung injured her ankle

Jan 2012: Jiyeon collapsed due to fatigue

March 2012: Not sure what happened but Soyeon was on clutches

June 2012: Boram hospitalized due to acute gastritis

Not to mention that Boram is just beside Hwayoung which probably means some of the members are together. So why would they air their dirty laundry on twitter of all things and potentially ruin their careers by "cyber bullying". Doesn't make any sense basically.

On the flip side, any of them especially Hwayoung has been active on twitter lately. A part of me do wish that one of them would at least clarify or something....

*facepalm*

WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SERIOUSLY AM HATING YOUR MANAGEMENT KKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't buy that especially Soyeon would publicly insult any member on twitter. Apart from being the current leader, she's rather mature and a good speaker, she knows better than this.

I just don't buy the whole incident. Haters gonna hate.

You got a point there,buddy.Soyeon is very matured and as a leader of her group,she should has stop her group mates from saying suspicious things.However,it's undeniable that T-ara is very famous for expressing their feelings and emotions on Twitter.

But then again,when Hwayoung tweeted "I need support from family and fans.Please keep an eye on me" is just like adding fuel to the fire.I'm sure 8 of them are aware of this news by now.Don't you think this is more into cheap publicity?Because KKS would has prevent her from tweeting any more tweet regarding this matter.

this week can't get any worst and it does with news like this. my new car that's not even a month old got a scrape and run. my daily driver that I do my best to keep in good condition just got into an accident parked in front of my house. Some idiot somehow drove up my neighbors drive way right into my car. Work has been overwhelming this week because so many people are out sick, vacation, or some emergency. t-ara is my daily comfort and now I have to worry about them too. hope its nothing big. I want to listen to my favorite girls produce more new songs to come.