Diadem Forums

[12.11.16] Eunjung "Want to forget it all. Please withdraw the sanctions against Five Fingers' Production Company"

kkyc222

[12.11.16] Eunjung “Want to forget it all. Please withdraw the sanctions against Five Fingers’ Production Company”

- Heard about the sanctions against Five Fingers’ production company while promoting in Japan

- Told the Management Entertainment Association “Want to forget it all”

PS12111600094.jpg

T-ara’s Eunjung has requested the Management Entertainment Agency to withdraw its boycott of Five Fingers’ production company YEIN E&M.

The Korean Entertainment Management Association (KEMA), in any interview with eDaily StarIn on the afternoon of the 16th, said about its sanction procedure against YEIN E&M “A sudden change in variable occurred after the news spread that we had sent out documents [regarding YEIN E&M to our members], right now, our procedure is put on halt.” A related person from KEMA said “It is because T-ara’s Eunjung, who is currently promoting in Japan, has requested KEMA to withdraw the sanctions against Five Fingers’ production company YEIN E&M regarding the dispute about her being forced off the drama.”

This afternoon, Eunjung expressed to KEMA “Putting aside right or wrong, I want to put down everything related to Five Fingers and forget it all. If the sanctions against the production company can be withdrawn, then let’s just pretend this did not happen.”

Because of Eunjung’s request, KEMA is currently figuring out how to solve this problem. YEIN E&M had forced an actor to leave after completion of contract signing, poster shooting, script reading and the press conference, so this cannot be seen only as a problem between one actor and one production company. To prevent similar things from happening again in the future, KEMA decided to respond by taking boycotting measures. Another related person said “Although Eunjung’s opinion should be placed first in resolving this issue, but from KEMA’s perspective, some measures have to be put into place to prevent this from happening again in the future.”

Today, KEMA had delivered documents to its members and member companies (around 130) regarding Five Finger’s unilateral termination of Eunjung. The document said “We were determined to rectify the normal drama production relations and had requested for the actor’s return to the drama and for an undertaking not to allow such things to happen again, but YEIN as usual remained silent, avoiding responsibility and deceiving our Association”, “We hope that our members will confirm with our Association first before deciding to appear in YEIN E&M productions. It is our plan to implement this for 2 years (until December 2014)." [in effect meaning that without any special reasons, KEMA members should not appear in YEIN E&M dramas.]

This measure is the follow up to Eunjung's sudden termination from SBS’s drama Five Fingers in August. At the time, KEMA and the Korean Broadcasting and Actors Union (KBAU) had, on the 28th, issued its protests against SBS and Five Fingers’ production company YEIN E&M for forcing Eunjung off the drama. YEIN E&M had also expressed its stance, stating that it would take strong legal measures if Eunjung’s side continues to make unreasonable propositions. The two sides were always in opposition.

Translated from TCN Chinese Trans: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1990256876

Original article: http://news.nate.com.../20121116n19835

More of Eunjung's response from other articles:

"I do not want more people to be harmed because of me. Thinking back, the production company could have suffered a lot of damage because of me. Although I am grateful for KEMA's decision to protect actors, now that it is all in the past, I hope this can end well."

http://news.nate.com.../20121116n26855

A related person from CCM said "Although we were very angry at the time, it is already in the past. Eunjung wants to greet everyone in a good production in the future. She hopes that this incident can end smoothly and satisfactorily."

http://news.nate.com.../20121116n26515

I'm happy action is finaly being taken against the wrong that was done to Eunjung, but I'm also happy and proud of Eunjung wanting to let go of the past and let bygones be bygone.

She will definitley recieve many more oppurtunities in the future. Our Jungie is going to be just fine. ♥

this is one of many reasons why i respect and love Eunjung unnie so much.eventhough she is the one who is hurt from that termination situation she still have a heart who knows how to forgive and to forget.

in my opinion in a way it really better for Eunjung unnie and for everyone to forget and let go of the past but I understand why KEMA still wants to pursue the sanctions,so that in the future this kind of unrightful termination will not be experienced by any other actors/actress in korea.

Eunjung unnie i salute you!

Eunjung fighting!!

What happens to CCM's $150 million won lawsuit against whoever fired Eunjung from the drama? Seeing Eunjung looking sad like that makes me really mad. Anyway, she looks happy now. But I don't think whoever fired her releases a public apology to her yet. I remember reading KEMA demanded a public apology for her but so far nothing has happened.

I can tell you all of T-ara members have a heart of gold. Especially Eunjung. If this happens to me, I'd just let KEMA or wadeve organisation to take action while I promote in Japan and working my way back earning back the fame and trust from Japanese fans.

Instead she called her company or smtg just to say "Forget everything. Lift everything from the production company."

If any of us in her shoe, we'd have forget everything but let them get the punishment and wont even ask the punishment to be lifted.

Eunjung wants to forget, We understand.. KEMA wants to punish them to prevent similar case happens to other actress/idols.

HAM EUNJUNG... IS SUCH AN ANGEL. SOMEBODY MAKE A HALO AND ANGEL WINGS AS HER BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!! >_<

though its really a terrible thing to do to any actor...but what has happened already has happened...its good that eunjung decided to drop the issue(though i think its a higher possibility that its kks that is trying to gain something out of this issue)....there is nothing you can do if it really happens again...i guess the entertainment industry is just this screwed up...not only in korea...but in any other entertainment industry all over the world....

Junggie is too kindhearted. I've always loved and respected her and she just made me love her and admire her even more.I know her parents must be so proud of her, i know i would. I'm thankful to Eunjung's parents for instilling all those morals and values- that many people seem to lack nowadays-in Junggie as she was growing up.Also thankful to god that he let such a beautiful person into this world..its people like Junggie that makes this world a better place and restore my faith in humanity.

It angers me that Junggie is blaming herself and feeling bad for the production team because of the scandal, when she was the biggest victim and took the hardest hit but this just goes to show what a great person she is..always putting others before heself , not being remorseful against those who've hurt but rather be forgiving and kindhearted..It angers me that there are others who take advantage of this..

I understand that Junggie wants to forget this and act like it never happened but these people not only violated her rights and treated her like sh*it but they also had the audacity to put all blame on EJ, most of all they have scarred Junggie's heart.Yes Junggie says she's forgotten but the truth is you can never forget , she will forever be scarred , the scars will fade with time but the traces will always be there.

I respect EJ decision but i think KEMA is doing the right thing by putting sanction and boycotting YEIN E&M to let it serve as an example to other companies that you can't just violate a person's rights and treat them like sh*t and get away with. It not just for Junggie but for other actors/actresses.Maybe this is what they mean by everything happens for a reason.

Um why do i have the feeling that there is some shady backdoor deal going on and that this is not Eunjungs decision alone. FOR GODS SAKES PEOPLE WAKE UP. SBS created a precedent here KEMA is right to worry, i mean they did this with EJ, that's one thing but if they can get away with it, who knows how many more actors might get the same treatment in the future. I understand EJs desire to put this all behind her but there are matters involved here that can't just be left alone, and need firm tending to. If this precedent remains unsanctioned it will encourage bad treatment across the board for professional and idol actors who are going through personal hardships, a bad time, have lost popularity or are being the subject of criticism by the public (Like how T-ara was this summer). I'm sorry EJ but i have to side with KEMA on this one, there are some things you just don't do. (That's right SBS and YEIN E&M even you have limits.)

we're talking about my angel Eunjung, She is really kind hearted person and treat all people well!

I hope she recieve a awesome offer for a leading role and show them who she is, they will regret being so cruel to her...

they should be ashamed of their behavior toward her, they remove her from drama in a bad way & she just forgave them!!!!

I'm proud of you unnie, Fighting <3 <3 <3