Diadem Forums

[13.07.29] T-ara to release special summer song on August 1st with Davichi and Skull

nathaniel

Yay what a surprise! Great Monday today, with this news!

I am glad there's no need to wait for such a long time before a new song comes out.

It doesn't matter much to me if they don't promote yet in music shows in Korea, as long as they keep us fans happy by releasing songs and MV(s) more often while waiting, and surprising us with good news like this.

I can't wait to listen to their new song! I hope it's nice and catchy! And I hope the MV won't disappoint!

T-ara Fighting!!! :):):)

Well this is straight out of nowhere lol, well I'm looking forward to this, I'll be more vocal after it gets released, still I guess I won't have to wait till next year for more T-ara goodness. Still Bikinis? HM... This will not be very beneficial in regards to the rehabilitation of my perverted mind. (Joke:D)

Me too. Hehe. I just hope the packaging won't be the same as my painkiller cd. :-)

Wait wut, there's a CD for it? WHERE?

Johana: You can probably find it on iTunes, as terrible as the quality may be.

Incidentally, there's two days until this is released, weeh!

Painkiller didn't have a cd ? where did u get it

no they didn't release a cd, it was meant as a digital single. however they have a promotional cd that they distribute to the various music stations and music journalist etc to help promote the song.

@JohanaUS_Tara I asked 2 Korean dealer to help me search for it...only one of them was able to find it...thank goodness otherwise I would've been stuck with two. lol. I paid $200 USD for it. it's a promotional cd and very rare.

@Elienore here it is. this is how it looks like.

BPGY0rmCcAAKadc_zps9f56e53c.jpeg

-__- of all the title ccm can think and make. BIKINI was just.... ugh. Never mind though and the photo was just .. aish. wae wae. why dont they have photograph that picture in the real beach like it would be much better than that massive obviously edited pic. -_____- and can`t ccm afford much and more BETTER CLOTHING ON OUR GIRLS .. =___= like seriously..! But anyway how i will forever support T ARA wether there management and their antis were like screwing like hell.. IDC THE HELL DO I CARE ^_^ I WILL BE FOREVER BE A LOYAL QUEEN`s <3 <3 <3

CANT WAIT FOR THAT MV :)))

6 original members

Just to inform, Hyomin, Eunjung, and Jiyeon are the only surviving original members of the group, when Jiae and Jiwon left a couple of months after they officially debuted.

Update: I finally came across the lyrics for the song and it surprised me. It's not really a chorus filled song, but a blending of the vocal intonation and echoing amongst all of them. That's talent to sing in the same range and voice. Good job. :)

• 2 weeks later...