Diadem Forums

[10.03.22] Jiyeon is bipolar?

nathaniel

201003221045481115_1.jpg

T-ara's Jiyeon's has been criticized for her dual personalities.

On T-ara's co-produced reality show, 'T-aradotcom,' Jiyeon has been involved in slight fun criticism. T-ara were given the chance on the latest episode to design and create leggings. They visited a clothing factory making clothes, and adding in their own taste and personality with a lot of enthusiasm.

Members made self-made leggings and attracted a lot of attention. Their leggings were given names from crew members, Hyomin's was the 'pretty woman' leggings, Qri the 'smile bling bling' leggings and Jiyeon the 'dual personality' leggings.' Jiyeon decided to use forth two odd colors for her leggings, producing a unique and dual-personality legging from the back and front. Crew members called her the 'double woman.'

T-ara hold a press conference earlier this month regarding establishment for the mall.

A MNET rep said, "T-ara took upon the challenge to establish an online shopping mall through their reality TV show, 'T-aradotcom.' In the show you can see T-ara in diverse and unexpected situations. They have fun in the store," he said.

The footage can be seen on the March 24th episode at 9:00 and 11:00PM on OnStyle and OnGameNet

source : http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?u...23/a3w77130.htm

cr : nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + sportschosun

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

muahahaha! wat was she thinking?? its cool but i think only people like her can pull it off :D

i wanna see hyomin's leggings, not surprised hers was named the 'pretty woman' leggings since she's ulzzang after all!

thanks for the translation <3

the title threw me off. argh all kpop headlines do that. teasers and playing with words. lol.

leggings are cool, i can't wear them, and only some people have the finese to pull it off.

she is one of those few.

i think it's awesome they get to have fun with their style via the store.

so go them!

hwaiting

LoL Jiyeon, that's creative. I knew I saw that somewhere cuz it's actually on the t-aradot.com site. If you look at the yellow cardigan that Boram models there is also a picture of Jiyeon wearing the blue cardigan and you can see hers and some of the others' leggings. http://tiara7.img13.kr/outer/cardigan/BRg3.jpg From what I can see, Boram's leggings looks funky as well. :)

i was thinking what kind of big news is this but after reading the article it was about the leggings xD.

when you look at the colors you would say what a weird combination but in fact it's really a nice mix and match of the 2 colors.

it gives a cheerful feeling.

i think you can create a nice outfit when you mix the right shoes and top above it xp.

Jiyeon might be weird but still fashion girl for me :)

thanks for sharing